hot wax

Master told me to stand, he would be right back. The anticipation had my mind going what was he going to do? What had he gone to get?
A few moment's later he returned with a heavy sheet, a thin plastic tablecloth and a bag with some candles in it. I knew instantly what my reward was, it was something that I had wanted to try out. It was some thing called wax play.
Master had me help him spread the plastic and sheet out so that the wax would not mess up our bed. "Now kitten I know this is something new for us. It has been something you have been asking me to do to you for a long while now. I have decided to reward you with it." Master said to me as he helped me lay face first on the covered area. He than gently takes my hands and tie them to the head of our bed, and puts a blind fold over my eyes. "What is your safe word kitten?" Master asked. "My safe word is red, Master," I replied. "Good, at anytime it gets to be to much use it my sweet little kitten," he told me "now shall we begin?" Master started to rub my back with some whipped oil to relax me. After he was through, I felt the light splatter of hot wax dribble on my lower back. The pain sent waves of pleasure down to my already soaked pussy. Then the next wave of wax was slightly cooler. Master had started a pattern he would pour a hot wax then a cooler one. He continued for a good ten minutes. I loved every bit of it.