part 1

PART : 1

A girl is sitting in the corner of her room...her eyes are swollen...traces of tears are present on her cheeks... she looks tiered... tiered of life... tiered of love... tiered of everything...

She is just staring at a place which shattered her all well built dreams few minutes ago...

Her eyes are filling up with tears again which shows that she is remembering again...

Few minutes ago

-------------------------------------------

A person came to her room...

He removed his ring from his finger and put it on the girls palm...

Person: i am calling off our engagement...

That girl laughed and said...

Girl: well good joke... Arnav

Arnav shaked her shoulders violently and said with dangerously slow voice...

Arnav: this is not any fu****g joke khushi...think what ever u want cuz i am going to call off our engagement...

Immediately khushi's eyes filled..with very weak voice...

Khushi: why..?

Arnav: why..? The only reason i have is i dont love u...

Khushi: i dont believe u...u love me.. i know that arnav... u can lie but ur eyes cant lie..

Arnav: think what ever u want.. i dont care.. give any damn reason to ur parents... i dont know.. i am not going to marry u... do you get that...? Good bye... i wish we will never meet again...

He loosened her shoulders and went away...with the force arnav released shoulders... Khushi fell down...

-------------------------------------------

She is again crying with a fresh bitter memory...