epilogue

Epilogue:

5 years later, Khushi is changed totally,

her reason to live and the promise she needs to fulfill...

And the day has finally come for her to fulfill her both the promises...

As she promised Arnav, and she is going to do this for him...

She told herself looking at the ring on her left hand..

This is the time i finally say goodbye to you...

I am going to enter into my new life only for you...

She bid her final goodbye and placed the ring in her locker which has the collection of many things that belongs to Arnav is kept safely as his memory...

She wiped her last tear drop and turned around to find her fiance standing leaning on to her door...

He came towards her and asked shall we go ?? Offering his hand to Khushi...

khushi nodded and placed her hand in his...

he came forward and kissed her hand..... and hugged her which she willingly and happily gave.... " thank you so much for coming into my life Khushi.... if not for your faith and love , i don't know what would have happened..? " he shivered while saying last words....

Khushi rubbed his back calming him down.... " shhh.... shhh.... you can't break now.... we have come very long way leaving our past behind... it only happened because of you and your love for me....... otherwise how do you think i would have survived all these years..? if not for you i would have been living corpse .....  you made me come out of it.... and now it's time to embrace our lives with happiness.... you made me to live again, smile again, laugh again.... "

he came out of hug and kissed her forehead " okay madam, i understand what you are implying.... you mean to say that i'm the hero of your life right...?? " he asked naughtily holding her waist..

"offo.. so much boasting yourself..?? waise i wonder from when did you become this romantic...? five years back toh you were a somber person... what have you done to my ASR who was a grumpy man, angry youngman, who knows nothing other that his business... ? what have you done to him Arnav..? where did you hide him..?? " khushi questioned with full mischievous in her voice...