part 9

Part 9:

It was an emotional union for both of them....  Especially for arnav...... After so many days being in illusion that khushi is married happily, her father told him brutally not wanting him to know about khushi.... He was heartbroken....

After all these days he finally felt peace that his love with him, for him... He slept peacefully in his love's arms.....

Later at night when arnav was in his deep sleep, khushi woke up and checked upon him...once she was confirmed that arnav is asleep, she texted doctor whether they can meet now.. she got positive reply from doctor, she left to doctor's cabin after making sure arnav got back to sleep who got disturbed with loss of her warmth....

After reaching doc's cabin, she entered after knocking the door..

Doc: please take your seat mrs.raizada..

Khushi: what is it you wanted to discuss doctor? Is there anything serious??

Doctor: ohh yeah mrs.raizada.. It is about the surgery i wanted discuss with.. Look little lady. I am not going to beat around the bush here.. The surgery is going to be very complicated.. Though there are latest modifications occured in medical field, but still I want you to be prepared yourselves for consequences also.. Trust me knowing your both love, this is going to be hardest decisions you are going to take in your lives..

Khushi: I thank you for your concern doctor.. I am ready to do anything for his recovery doctor..

Doctor: are you ready to face your arnav not recognizing you? (dropped the bomb)

Khushi's pupils dilated and eyes widened in shock..

Doctor: that was the result for 99% of cases till now we had treated and their survival rate was very less..

Look I'm not trying to scare you..

You're just like my daughter..

Even she died of this very dreadful disease..

15 years back she was very little baby then..

My little baby...

What does that little girl even know about death?? Medicine was not that advanced then.. My child was suffering infront of my eyes..

My wife was pleading me to save our baby...

Me being doctor was of no use..

Even trying many ways, we couldn't succeed..

Atlast I lost my little girl in my own hands.. Seeing it my wife died off shock on the spot..

I couldn't do anything..

The situation I was in would i  never wish for others to face the similar one..

Not even to my worst enemies.. ( he narrated relieving his worst nightmare)...

The touch of khushi brought him back..

Khushi was with teary eyes..

Khushi : a..ar..re.. You okay doctor?

he just nodded his head..

Don't worry.. Now the technology is progressed and we can save arnav and trust me i will give my 100% ..

so.. There will be top most and very well experienced neurosurgeons will be coming tomorrow.. I'm going to explain everything to them.. The surgery will be planned on 3rd day from now.. Let me explain how it happens..

First we are going to locate the tumor.. And the its size and then the areas involving surrounding it... Then we will melt the size of the tumor.. And then will cut it off again we will do the radiation and we will check any remenants of tumors cells .. If present we will continue the radiation.. If not we will continue with follow ups.. That's it..

Khushi: we will do it doctor..

Doctor: this journey is definitely not going to be easy dear.. Be prepared dear..

Khushi: i know doctor this was never going to be easy.. if only i didn't met with accident that day.. atleast my arnav wouldn't have faced it all alone.. And as i said earlier, i can do anything for my husband..

Let's do this doctor.. Lets just finish this off..

Doctor: well.. Let's call it a day then..sleep well dear..  it's very hectic for you.. Take rest.. Morning i will come to meet arnav..

Khushi: thank you doctor.. Good night..

Khushi went slept beside arnav and pecked his lips.. Who immediately smiled in his sleep recognizing her touch and getting back her warmth....

 Who immediately smiled in his sleep recognizing her touch and getting back her warmth

Khushi too drifted into sleep extremely tired of the day's events ....

I know this is a very short one..... But next one is very large one and last one.... Be prepared to break your hearts for the next part.... I will probably upload tomorrow... Love you guys...