|4|

"Todoriku i..can we talk in private" bakugo asked "yes" todoroki said getting up and walking into the hallway with bakugo "what is it" todoroki asked "i love you todoroki I've had for a long time" bakugo confessed "i cant return your feelings" todoroki said looking down at his feet not wanting to see the now broken boy "wha-" bakugo stuttered "i dont love you get that in your head!!" Todoroki yelled "im sorry for thinking you would ever like me that way" bakugo said with tears falling fast out his eyes with new tears falling down with todoroki walking away leaving the now heart broken boy.

At lunch Bakugo sat with his friends "hey so deku told me are you guys dating now" uraraka smiled at the blond boy "no he doesn't feel the same im stupid" bakugo said bursting into tears "oh my god dont cry kacchan were here" deku said hugging bakugo "i fucking hate everyone" bakugo said getting up and blowing up the bench "kacchan stop" deku said now on the floor hurt with uraraka "im leaving" bakugo said running off still crying.

At the end of the day bakugo kepted snapping at everyone "kacchan you should really take your pills" deku suggested trying to give the pills to bakugo "I WILL NOT YOU DAMN NERD!!" bakugo yelled pushing deku to the ground "kacchan please take your pills your better then this" deku said starting to cry "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" bakugo yelled grabbing deku by the collar and getting ready to punch him but instead starts to burst into tears "kacchan are you okay" deku asked, bakugo let go of midoriya and ran away still crying.

The next day in class tomorrow you guys are getting dorms!" Aizawa said "im not being in a dorm with some loser" bakugo said "no one wants to in a dorm with a asshole" denki commented "IMA FUCKING KILL YOU" bakugo said getting up from his seat "sit down bakugo" Aizawa said as bakugo was walking back to his seat someone tripped him "who the fu- "hey bakugo looks like you've fallen for me" todoroki said looking down at bakugo then him quickly getting up and speed walking to his seat. Todoroki started packing up all his clothes and belongs "why you packing up" fuyumi asked "tomorrow were getting dorms just getting ahead" todoroki said "oh let me help you" fuyumi said smiling "dont worry i can do it" todoroki said in a (gay)panic "whats wrong you hiding something...whats this" fuyumi said finding a polaroid picture of bakugo sleeping "fuyumi!!" Todoroki quickly grabbed the polaroid "is he your boyfriend ahhh thats so cute!" Fuyumi smiled clapping her hands happily "not my boyfriend..he confessed to me i wanted to say yes but i dont know" todoroki said putting the picture of bakugo in his pocket.

In the morning "okay heres the number room" Aizawa said "room 10" bakugo said grabbing his stuff and heading towards his dorm when he got to the door todoroki was there "stop looking at me!!" Bakugo yelled "looks like were roommates" todoroki said "roo-

Cliff hanger i guess
-pickle