Chapter:9 Memory

*Before i start all i wanted to say is thank you for supporting my book and im sad to say only  a few chapters left and this will end but that you for supporting till the end and make sure to vote and follow me for many more IZ*ONE stories😊*

****Sungwoo's P.O.V****

"I woke up in a white room remembering everything that happened with me and yujin on the ferris wheel.

"I looked everywhere if someone is in the same room but i saw none so i got up but my head is a little bit dizzy but i can walk.

"I walk towards the door and I can hear someone crying and heard some other voice.

"As I identify whos voice it is someone said "yujin-ah its ok sungwoo will be fine"

"so it is yujin.

I mumbled.

"I wanted to Hug her but I cant My head starts to feel dizzy again as I grab on the door knob and accidentally opened the door but after that Everything went black.

"I walked up to A room filled with music and laughter with a guy beside me Idk how to say this but he looks familiar.

"We entered the room and I saw IZ*ONE bowing at him and after that all of there eyes landed on me but someone was missing.

"I analyze them and Yujin was missing.

"They all greeted the guy beside me and I was really shock because they called him sajang nim.

"He asked where  is the broken computer and Hyewon pointed at the computers direction.

"I fixed the computer although I dont feel my hands at all,Im not the one moving them.

"After I fixed the computer sajang nim excited and I introduced myself and so did they.

"I wanted to say something but i cant my mouth is moving on its own Idk why though.

"After that someone kicked the door I really want to turn around but I cant.

"The girl asked who I am but I didnt say anything.

"The girl grabbed my hand and turned me around causing my face near her but what shocked me is that its Yujin.

"She asked me who I am but I didnt say anything,I just stutter.

"He is our new bodyguard unnie.

Wonyoung said on the behalf of me.

"Wait what Im their bodyguard?

"The my view changed again.

"In this view I was walking to a near 7/11 store with Yujin beside me.

"I was starring at her for a while but she didnt notice.

"She wanted to say sungwoo oppa but she cant but I spoke up and told her to just call me sungie and her nickname is Yuddaeng.

"Wait sungie is my nickname?!?! no wonder yujin called me sungie on the phone And I calle her Yuddaeng thats why I feel Daja vu.

"She then asked me why and I told her the reason and I singed for her.

"She was starring at me while singing and she suddenly stopped.

"i looked at her and she is really beautiful i hope this is not a dream.

"And after that my view changed again but this time im with yena,Oh that duck.

"I was at a Gimbap food stool and then I saw someone wearing a Duck hoodie I then cut off there conversation and bought 5 gimbap but its sold out already.