A Good Dream

Connor hears the voices of Amaya, Greg and Dylan.

Amaya: Connor. Connor, time to wake up.

Connor opens his eyes and he sees his friends. He hugs three of them.

Connor: Wha- What just happened?

Dylan: Nothing's wrong, pal. You were just sleeping and you're dreaming.

Connor: I am?

Dylan: Yes.

Connor then feels down. He sensed he was just dreaming of being already with his friends. Also, still feeling bad about he let his friends down for his mistakes during mission to stop a nighttime villain.

Greg: Connor, are you okay?

Connor: I... I... uh...

Amaya: It's okay, Connor. You can tell us when you have problems.

Connor: It's um... about both of you Amaya and Greg. I think let you guys down when you scolded me for making mistakes. Like I wanted to prove that I could stop the villains alone, but I only caused them almost winning.

Greg: Connor, of course, you would never let us down. When make a mistake, you make it up. You made us proud of you.

Amaya: Yeah. We would also always forgive you when you do something wrong. You're our friend, Connor.

Connor: Yeah, I... see...

Everything is in very bright and Connor is waking up, regaining his consciousness. He woke up from the coma and finds himself to be in patient's room.

Connor: Oh... it was just a dream. I'm still here in this different place.

Connor stands up from his coma as he overhears the conversation outside his room.

At outside of Connor's room...

Ryder: Do you think he's going to be fine, doctor?

Doctor: I think so. His condition is still fine so he'll be okay.

Connor is peeking at the door window, while none of them didn't notice him. But when Katie then goes to check Connor to see if he's awake, he quickly hides. Now, he's trying to escape from his room.

Connor: I need to get out of here. I can't stay here.

When seeing the window, he goes to see if it can open, which it is. He goes out through the window, escaping.

Just as Katie entered the room, he finds Connor is gone. She goes to warn the others.

Katie: Guys! He's gone!

Skye: What do you mean he's gone, Katie?

Katie: I think he just got out through the window.

Doctor: What's this patient's name?

Mr. Porter: Um, I think his name is Connor, as we heard that monster guy calling that name on that boy, back at the concert.

They rush to Connor's room and find that he did escaped.

Outside...

Connor runs through the streets. He needed to hide first. They probably try to catch him. He stops by at stop light. But then he sees a dog, riding at the copter spotted him as he continues to escape.

Skye: Ryder, I found him! He's running through the streets!

Ryder (in radio): Don't lose him, Skye!

Skye: Got it!

Connor tries to lose Skye's sight on him, so no one can find him. But it was hard for him to find somewhere to lose her. Connor's now getting exhausted.

Connor: I can't... run much longer. Oh dear!

That made Connor shocked is that he sees Katie, Alex and Mayor Goodway and they spotted him in front of them.

Katie: Wait! Uh... Connor!! Please don't run away!

Connor: Giyahh!! *Turns back and continues to run*

But Ryder and other PAW Patrol members are also already there behind him too.

Other cars have also blocked his way to prevent him from escaping. However, Connor runs towards a car and jump on it, still continuously running away.

Ryder: Ugh... are you kidding me?

Now, while their sight are not on him, he runs by the backalley, where he could their sight on him.

Connor: I should be able to hide here. I hope they didn't know I went here.

The PAW Patrol and other of their friends lost their sight on Connor. Ryder contacts Skye.

Ryder: Skye, did you see him?

Skye: Sorry, Ryder but lost my eye on him.

Ryder: Oh, great! Now where did he go?

At the backalley... Connor realizes no one's after him for now. He thinks he's safe for now.

Connor: Phew! I think lost them.

But one just showed up in front of him.

Carlos: Stop!

Connor: Gah! Pe-please just leave me alone!

Carlos: Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just wanna help you. We saw you fighted that creature off, back at the concert.

Connor: I, yeah I did.

Tracker: Why did you just escaped the hospital, tipo?

Connor: I... couldn't say. Sorry.

He decides to give up from running away.

Carlos: It's okay, amigo. *pats Connor* I'm Carlos.

Connor: Connor. What about your talking dog?

Tracker: You didn't know that all dogs can talk?

Connor: Well... I'll explain it later. *nervously giggles*

Tracker: I'm Tracker. I'm a member of the PAW Patrol.

Tracker then contacts Ryder about they found Connor.

Tracker: Ryder, we found him. We'll meet you guys up.

Ryder (in radio): Okay. Got it!

Carlos: Hey, come on, Connor. We should go meet with the others. They were all wondering about how you stop that bad guy you were fighting.

Connor: Oh, okay.

Connor, Carlos and Tracker went to meet up with the others.

TO BE CONTINUED...