The Voice

It was 3AM in the night. But Connor still couldn't sleep well so decides to take a walk, leaving Ryder sleeping on the bed. Connor went down from the elevator and goes out from the Lookout. He goes by the tree and he meditates. He remembers how An Yu showed him and his friends of how to be calm when something has got to them bothered.

He takes a deep breath. Inhaling and exhaling. But suddenly something was calling him....

Voice: "Connor..."

It startles the boy.

Connor: *gasps* Who's there? I don't want any trouble!

Voice: Why do you resist?

Connor: What? Get off my mind!

Voice: Gwahahaha! Soon, you shall face the most difficult challenge you've never encountered before, boy!

Connor: Leave me alone!

Voice: Tell me... are your friends proud of you of what you've done right before you disappeared from your world?

Connor: *breaths* No.... no.... they weren't.... I just wanted to also prove that I could also save the day alone. But no.... only to end up fail them.

He didn't received a reply from the demonic voice. It must have be gone away for now.

The boy with the pups we're seen woke up, possibly Ryder must have see that he was not beside him at his bed. He was searching for him where he gone to. They noticed him by the tree. They rush to him.

Ryder: Connor? Connor, there you are! What are you doing here?

Connor turns around to see Ryder and the pups.

Connor: Hu- wha- no it's nothing. It's nothing at all. Just couldn't sleep well. That's why I'm here.

Ryder: Oh.

Marshall: We we're worried about you. Ryder thought you probably ran off.

Connor: Actually, I was deciding to take a walk, while I couldn't sleep.

Ryder: Well.... I don't think I could let you walk alone in the night. How about I'll come with you.

Connor: Um, okay.

Ryder: Don't worry about me. I think I had enough sleep for now to stay awake. Come on.