2.

Y/N's POV 

Before anyone could take an action, Jimin's dad and I were dragged out with gun's backed up behind our heads. 

"Stop it. Leave the-" Jimin's voice was muffled by an armed man. I looked back to see him clearly struggling, but he was being tied up to a pole by them. We had a one second eye contact before they shoved me in the back of a truck... And all i could see in his eyes was shock. 

It had been 2 hours already i guessed. The truck stoppped and the gate was opened to push both of us outside. My hands and legs were tied, so i fell straight on the ground, i noticed that the men picked up Jimin's father and took him inside, but left me on the ground with 2 guards. I tried to shuffle and get up on my own, when suddenly i felt hands near my waist and knees, and was picked up in the air. I turned my head swiftly in the direction of the person and noticed it was the leader, the one who ordered them to kidnap me too. He wasn't even looking in my direction, focussed on his way to wherever he was going to take me. I tried to stop him and the muffled voices by my blocked mouth surely gained his attention. He just gave a cold stare and smirked at me. That's it. That was his response, he then continued to handle me roughly and carried me on what seemed like and old road, not taken for a long time. I looked the other side to see that there is a large mansion. He was supposedly taking me inside that. Soon, my suspicion was proved to be true. 1 thing i knew for sure is that i am in a big mess. Why? What the hell is happening!?Wasn't i supposed to be the newly wed bride today? Instead here i am, with a person who seems no less than a terrorist. Are they just taking me fore the ransom? Oh god!!. Hundereds of questions kept coming in my mind. I finally started noticing my surroundings and saw that i was already in the mansion and was opening the door to what seemed to be a bedroom. 

I was right. As soon as the door opened, he threw me harshly on the bed, and closed the door with a bang. The impact of the fall did hurt, but right then, the thought of what he was planning to do with me was more terrifying. Why did he bring me in a bedroom?. 

He started coming closer and got on the bed. I tried to shift back, but my bridal gown plus my tied body didn't help. Quietly sobbing, i just gave up any sort of movement and waited to see what he would do. 

I observed his face and saw a very dark expression. Expression that of a sadist, a possessive phycopath. It looked like i was trapped in the lion's den. The depth of his eyes somehow gave me a feeling that i wouldn't be able to escape now. I soon realised i had zoned out. I shook the tears away from my head and looked down to my legs where his hands were. He had fu**ing chained me to the bed!!! I shook my legs but it became too heavy to do so. He just laughed and gave me a pitiful expression. 

He just got up and started his walk to the door. 

"Make yourself comfortable here. I'm not planning to let you go back any soon." 

These were the last words before he closed the gate and left me in darkness,with the only light from the moon. 

No. This is not true. I will have to fight him, but I'll leave very soon. Im not going to give in. Shit is about to go down Mr. Unknown. You should better get ready for it.