3.

(Y/N) 's POV

I WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!! was what my mind screamed at me. The silence creeping in the room, as i tried to control my sobs, he just stood there, watching me, the light above him, casting strange shadows on him.  His face was stone cold, devoid of any expressions. It creeped me out so much, but my eyes... I could not blink. I couldn't take the risk to shift my view from him for even a second. 

I think he stood there like that for a minute, but that whole damn minute was like a year for me. Suddenly he started shuffling his hands in his pockets and took out something, by the jingling of it i could make out that they were keys. He crept closer to me and each of his step was calculated, to not be harsh enough to make me flich, rather be intrigued in what he was going to do. He went a little behind me and grabbed my cuffed hands. I shifted uncomfortably in my dress, his touch sending shivers through my whole body. 

"Stay still" was all he said in his deep voice, but the authority in it was what compelled me to be still. I heard a click and the tension in my hands were a little relieved, making known to me that my hands were free now. Sure enough, a doubt creeped its way in my mind.... why would he open my hands, is he that confident that i can't do anything to him??

"Don't stress yourself out. I tied you down to the extent i think is necessary. You won't be able to run or you know....do any shit like that." 

Yes he is. He is super confident. He just knows what he is doing and i on the other hand have no goddamn idea about where am i, why am i here, how will i get out or anything fucking thing. I was not crying anymore, my tears dried out. I just looked at him with a confused expression as he gave me a half smile and went out. 

I'll not cry anymore. I'm done with it. But, whatever this kidnapping shit is i need to figure it out and get the hell out of here. 

Dear lord, give me strength. I thought my life was gonna be bad after marrying that possessive jerk, Jimin, but i never imagined to be cuffed inside a gangster bedroom. All this is going too fast. I need some time. Some time, to think... 

Should i just kick this bitch in the balls and make a run for it, next time he shows up.Probably, not a good idea, but surely one of things in my to do list.