watch it ♡1♡

Kenzie's POV:
"So kenz,you excited?"maddie asked while driving "i dont know actually sure it would be fun and all but it's kinda scary" I said and shrugged "and you also get to meet boysssss" maddie said with a stupid smirk, I just rolled my eyes "I'll be focusing on my studies for this year" I sad as maddie just focused on the road "as you say kenzie,as you say" she said "were here" I look outside the window and see a huge school like I never ever exaggerate when i say "huge" I got out and waved goodbye to maddie . Well here's the hard part...going in the school...

See this school is absolutely known as being the school where famous smart and rich students go so you would be well known if you studied here...me being a nerd probably wont fit in much but let's just hope for the best. My hands were shaking as I entered the school but it wasnt that bad no one really paid much attention to me. I guess I wasnt looking where I was going since out of no where I bump into someone "oh...hey"i said embarrassed and helped her pick up her books "watch it" said the girl. I look up and see a skinny familiar looking blonde girl, she was really pretty. She looked at me weirdly"your new?" She asked "yeah...I'm kenzie nice to meet you" I said and let my hand out for her to shake it, she just looked at it "i wasnt asking but ok" she said as i put my hand down without her shaking it "I'm brynn"she said with no emotion at all.

I didn't realize the entire school was watching...wow she must be popular i thought to myself "well it was nice meeting you umm..uhh ken-kell-k-", she said trying to figure out my name as i cut her off "kenzie"i said helping her figure out my name "ok...bye kenzie see you around" she said with again, absolutely no emotion at all...

All I can hear is whispers and gossips and people going omg brynn just left her hand hanging or who tf is this girl? or dont get me wrong but she fineee.....I didn't think i could make such a  scene by just accidentally bumping into someone...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n:
Hi im sorry it sucks please dont hate me💛ps they ain't that close to eachother rn and I oop-🤡✌🏻