excuse me? ♡2♡

Brynns POV:

This class is absolutely stupid we don't even need to learn about this shit. Finally,the bell rang after a 1 year...yeah yeah ok it may not be a year but it felt like AGES.

As I was about to get up the teacher called me "Rumfallo, Before you go may I have a word with you?" The teacher asked,I just groaned in annoyance "what do you wanna talk about?"I ask obviously annoyed as I took my seat "well...your grades in math,history, and chemistry are failing" he said. I blew a bubble out of the bubblegum I was chewing "and? What about it?" I asked with sass "well if you don't mind I hired a tutor..."he said softly "Excuse me?" I asked "you didn't even ask me or inform me?" I told the teacher "look see you-" he was about to say something but I cut him off "what if he's a serial killer?" I asked.

The principle raised his eyebrow "ok...can you let me speak first?" He asked as I rolled my eyes "ok...so for your information SHE is a GIRL and she's nice...she might be able to fix your attitude" he said as I smirked "if thats possible" I said the principle sighed in defeat "whatever but you will meet her later I'll call you when she gets here" the principle said. Brynn just stood up and left who could it be brynn asked herself.

A/n:
Hi I haven't updated I'm sorry but Im Just busy rn : )💛💛💛