Chapter one

"Eh? Are you dead?" A far off voice asks and pokes the pale boy with a stick. He crouches down next to the boy and the boy gasps opening his eyes and sitting up straight. His head crashing against the older males.
"Hey!? What the hell man?!" He says and rubs his head, as he looks towards the boy who sniffles and pull his knees to his chest.
"I'm sorry sir. I don't know how I got here or where I am.. nor why any of that happened..." he says quickly not even taking a breath.
"What happened?" The man asks confused and furrows his eyebrows, a few strands of his black hair fall and rest on his forehead. The boy stands up quickly and looks down at him.
"The war." He says blatantly and hears a low humming noise.
"We gotta go now." The boy says in a hushed tone and grabs his hand, quickly and skillfully running through the forest. He pulls the man into a small cabin and speaks to him breathlessly.
"I am Jacob Park. I've been here for. Few months and I haven't seen anyone at all. Then you randomly show up..?" He looks at the taller man confused and he shrugs.
"My name is Victor.. I don't know what war you are talking about. Everything is fine.." he states a matter a factly, pushing his black hair back and looking at the shorter.
"No it's not! My family and friends are dead! You can't lie to me like this." Jacob says and runs his fingers through his unruly brown hair.
"Please don't lie to me." He says in desperation and his eyes begin to flood over with tears. Victor looks at the shorter and walks over, hugging him tight.
"I'm not lying let's go out and look for them.. trust me." He says his voice smoother than silk and deeper than the grand valley.

Three years previous..

Jacob smiles brightly and looks at his mom.
"Hey I just finished making dessert. Tell me how I did!" He says joyfully and holds a spoon of pudding in front of her lips. She smiles and takes the spoon tasting it.
"It tastes amazing. I bet you can't wait to go to school to become a baker. I know you will do such a good job, I'm so proud of you." She says and ruffles up his hair, before leaving the house. He goes to the basement to find something else to make. The earth shakes violently below his feet, causing him to fall onto the floor. He hears a loud noise and a distant boom, before losing consciousness. Meanwhile, Victor was in the hospital taking care of a patient, when he heard a loud noise. He shrugs it off and a nurse rushes in,
"Doctor Lee! There was another explosion in a few towns over. We should head to the shelter." She states and he just says
"If I die then it just means it my time." He finishes his check up with the patient and looks at the nurse.
"Please take care of the patient." He says and leaves the room, heading to his office. Jacob gets up a few hours later his head banging, as if he had a hang over.
"Mom?" He says in a quiet tone and looks around his vision distorted.
"Mom?!" He shouts louder causing his head to pound more, feeling as if it would explode any moment. He climbs out of the rubble with cuts and bruises all over his body. He looks out on the road and tears roll down his cheeks. Everything has been destroyed and he collapsed to his knees, beginning to pound and beat on the earth.
"Why!? Why did this have to happen? Why here and why now?!" He shouts aloud for no one to hear. He looks at all of the destruction and he sees something. Is it really..? A military tank? He holds his breath and slips behind a building before running off into the woods. There he gets knocked out by someone or something again.

Back to present day

Victor looks at the smaller for a while and they head out of the derelict cabin. They walk through the woods with Jacob practically hiding behind Victor. He holds onto the back of the tallers shirt and soon find themselves on the side of the road.
"What were you doing out in the woods anyways?" Jacob asks a bit suspicious of him. Victor glances back at him and says
"Well I haven't really been in touch with nature much, so I decided to come out here. I'm a doctor at a hospital in the city. I think I should check you over for head trauma or something." Jacob falls silent and says
"You think I'm crazy don't you!" He balls up his fits and glares up at the older before getting distracted. "What is that?" He asks pointing over at an animal that's sort of looks like a fox. It disappears behind one tree and appears behind another. They both freeze as they hear a voice behind them.
"So I finally get some playmates?" A man says and they turn around. He was pretty tall with beautiful mono lid eyes. They look up and notice he has ears and a tail?
"Who are you?" Victor asks in a confused tone and Jacob says
"No! What are you?!" Kaede smiles at both of them and cocks his head to the side.
"Me?" He asks and continues, "I am Ito Kaede. I'm a kitsune." He states and smirks at Jacob. Jacob hides behind Victor and quietly asks the taller.
"Hey shouldn't we go now?" He grabs his hand and quickly runs with Victor to the car. Kaede pouts and changes back into his regular form, running quickly next to them yipping. Victor gets into the car and Jacob does as well, breathing heavily. Kaede paws at the door and whimpers. Victor pouts and looks at Jacob.
"Aww.. come on can't we just take him with us?" He says, as he gets out of the car and opens the back door for him. Kaede jumps in and turns back into his human form, scratching his ears. Victor smiles and gets in closing the car door, starting to drive to the city.

Two hours later

Victor parks his car outside of his house and looks over at Jacob.
"This is my house. I will let you two live here for now." He says and glances back at Kaede who has fallen asleep. Jacob looks at him and gets out of the car. Victor gets out as well and wakes up Kaede. They all go into his house and look around. Kaede and Jacob look around the place shocked.
"Woah.. you must be rich!" Jacob says and looks at the older. Victor laughs and shakes his head.
"I mean I'm not really that rich.. anyways you two can find a guest room for yourselves." Victor says and looks at his watch.
"I gotta get to work.. please don't break anything." He says and leaves the house briskly. Jacob goes upstairs and Kaede follows him curiously.
"So Jacob?" He says in a deep voice and grabs his waist. Jacob blushes and stops in the hallway, turning towards the taller.
"Y-Yes?" He stutters out and wriggles out of Kaede's arms. Kaede smiles at him innocently and asks
"How about we both share a room? How about we play a game while Victor is gone.." he corners the smaller a little and Jacob's back hits the wall.
"A-A game? Like.. uh.. hide and seek?" He asks shyly and looks up at the older, his face redder than a tomato.
"Sure hide and seek, but if I find you.. I get to have my way with you." Kaede says next to Jacob's ear. He pushes the older back a little and says
"Well I'm glad that we both don't know the layout of this house! Close your eyes and start counting!" He quickly runs off down the hallway. He hears the olders deep voice counting the numbers slowly. He runs into a room and closes the door. He looked around a bit surprised, but began to look around worried. Jacob climbs into a closet and holds his breath, hiding behind clothes and other various things. Kaede looks around and goes through all of the rooms on the second floor. He pauses and goes downstairs looking around. Jacob hears him go downstairs and let's out a sigh of relief. Kaede's ears twitch and he smirks, going back upstairs and into the room. "I know you are in here baby boy." He says in an alluring tone.
"Just come out already." He says and walks over to the closet, opening the door quickly. Jacob peeks out at him and Kaede's expression softens a little. "Come on out I'm not gonna hurt you." He reassures the smaller and pulls him out of the closet into his arms. Jacob relaxes in the olders arms and Kaede leans down, kissing him softly letting his hands roam the smallers body. He breaks the kiss and looks down at the smaller. Jacob looks up at him and bites his lip nervously. He stares into Kaede's dark eyes and quickly averts his gaze.
"Hm? What's wrong? Are you afraid of me?" He asks and starts to kiss Jacob's neck gently, before biting him. Jacob lets out a small moan and whines.
"Y-Yes I am. You are just so different. I.. it's not a bad thing it's just-!" Kaede bites him harder and he moans, digging his nails into the olders clothed back. He bites his lip and tries to get out of his arms.
"We should stop what if Victor comes home or if he thinks we had sex or.." Jacob keeps rambling and Kaede lets him go shrugging a bit.
"So what why would it matter?" He asks and looks at the smaller.
"Besides the point you are mine anyways. Right when I seen you I knew you were the one. So small and fragile.. delicate." He says and looks him up and down. Jacob blushes and walks over to a mirror, looking at his reflection two purple bite marks stood proud on his neck. He shyly looks down and blushes more touching his neck.
"I should find something to cover these up.." he mutters and bows, quickly leaving the room to find a bathroom. Kaede shrugs a little and lays back on the bed.
"I can't wait to destroy him.." he says aloud to himself and smirks, thinking about what he wants to do with him.

At the hospital

Victor walks into a room and looks at the patients clipboard.
"Ah Meixing?" He asks and she nods a little.
"so it says that you broke your leg?" Victor asks trying to get her to talk at least. Meixing nods again and he asks "Well how did it happen?" She bows her head and quietly says
"I accidentally fell down the stairs." She lies and Victor sits in the chair next to her.
"Are you sure? You will be here for a few days until it starts to heal up better.." he says in a caring tone. She sniffles and wipes her eyes.
"The truth is.. I've been getting bullied ever since I moved to this school and some girls pushed me down the stairs, as a joke.." she says quietly and he frowns shaking his head.
"Please inform the teacher about it, so it doesn't happen again." He says and gets up, jotting a few things down on her papers before leaving.