Chapter two

Victor gets home around midnight and walks up to his room. He opens the door and sees Jacob snuggled up to Kaede. They were both fast asleep. He sighs and shakes his head, grabbing some clothes before going to the bathroom. He starts to get undressed and feels someone looking at him.
"Ah..? Kaede. I thought you were asleep." Victor says and Kaede shakes his head.
"No. I don't really sleep much.." he says and stares at the olders chest. He moves closer and bites his lip.
"I did have fun with Jacob today.. how about we have some fun too?" Kaede suggests and grabs Victor's chin gently. He leans in and kisses him softly, biting his bottom lip. Victor let's out a breath and pulls away.
"Ah. No I will have to pass. I'm really tired. I didn't get much sleep the other night and today has been really busy." He says and looks over at Kaede who is frowning.
"Come on.. none of you want to play.." he says in a harsh tone and closes the bathroom door, locking it behind himself.
"Let's just take a shower together.. please?" Kaede says and grabs Victor's belt, pulling it off. Victor sighs and gives in.
"Okay fine.." he says and gets undressed, stepping into the shower. He turns on the water and Kaede stares at him for a moment, before getting undressed and going in behind him. Victor starts to wash off and bend over slightly. Kaede moves closer to him and wraps his arms around Victor's waist. He makes him stand up straight and kisses his neck and shoulder. He starts to bite his shoulder and slides his hands over Victor's soapy body. Victor bites his lip and closes his eyes.
"Ah~" he lets out a small gasp and Kaede pushes Victor against the wall, before spreading his legs. Victor blushes and closes his eyes, the water rushing down his body. Kaede enjoys the sight and asks
"Should I prep you, doctor?" He smirks and spanks him, the sound echoing in the bathroom. Victor blushes and says "W..Well yeah.." Kaede nods and pushes a finger into him with some resistance. He thrust his finger into him slightly before slipping another one in, effectively stretching him. Victor moans loudly and grasps at the wall. Jacob hears him and wakes up, his face covered in blush. He looks around the dark room waiting for his eyes to adjust.
"Kaede?" He asks in a small whiny tone. Jacob gets up and stands outside of the bathroom door, listening to the moans and talking. He blushes more and bites his lip. "Kaede?" He asks and knocks on the door. Kaede hears him, but chooses to ignore him. He spreads Victor's legs more and pushes into him, causing him to scream out the tallers name. Jacob's heart sinks and he sniffles, running downstairs and sitting in the back living room. He turns on the TV to drowned them out along with his own sobs.

The next morning

Victor wakes up with his head on Kaede's chest. He blushes and bites his lip, sitting up. He pulls on boxers and goes to the kitchen making breakfast. He sets the table and walks into the back living room, turning off the TV and looking over at Jacob. He looked terrible tear stains on his cheeks, disheveled hair, and puffy eyes. He was still asleep. Victor walks over to him and notices the band aids on his neck, he could see the marks through them and frowned. He shakes him and says
"Breakfast is ready." Jacob wakes up a little and looks up at him, quickly moving away.
"I'm not hungry." He says the pain visible in his voice and his eyes.
"Hey I'm sorry please just eat.." Victor pleads. Kaede walks downstairs and follows their voices.
"Hey did you sleep well?" He asks Jacob who looks away, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I'm not talking to you.." he says and looks down. Kaede looks at him and asks
"What was that?" His voice a bit harsh as he walks over and grabs a fistful of his hair. Jacob whimpers and tries to get his hand out of his hair. Victor says "Hey don't hurt him." Kaede glares at him and says
"He is mine so butt out." He gets onto the couch and pulls Jacob on his lap, ripping the band aids off his neck. Victor looks at him and sighs.
"Yeah well I made breakfast for all of us.. so let's eat.." he says and walks into the dining room starting to eat. Kaede looks at Jacob, who keeps avoiding his gaze.
"Hey baby.. I'm sorry.." he says softly and looks at him. Jacob sniffles and starts to cry. Kaede frowns and hugs him, kissing his cheeks.
"Come on baby boy let's eat.. I promise it won't happen again." He promises and Jacob nods a little, getting off his lap and walking into the dining room eating.

A few hours later

Victor gets ready to leave for work and looks at them.
"Behave... Kaede please be nice to Jacob. Don't toy with him.. if you actually like him then like him." He says and bows leaving. Jacob watches him leave and finishes eating his food. Kaede looks over at him and asks
"What do you want to do today?" He looks over at the smaller and he says "C-Can we..." Jacob looks down and blushes wildly. Kaede looks at him and asks bluntly
"What have sex?" Jacob nods and looks down shyly. He bites his lip and gets up, pulling off his shirt. Kaede smirks and says
"hey.. let's take this to a guest room, eh?" He suggests and looks at him. Jacob nods and takes the tallers hand, pulling him along to a guest room. They get into one of the bigger guest rooms and Kaede pushes him into the bed. He kisses him passionately and let's his hands roam around the youngers body, reaching up to pinch his nipples.
"Ah~ Daddy!" He moans out and blushes, quickly covering his mouth.
"I'm so sorry.." he says shyly and avoids looking at Kaede. He watches the smaller closely and says
"It's okay. You can call me daddy." He says and kisses his neck. He hears a loud noise downstairs and pulls away. "What is that?" He asks and his ears perk up. He runs downstairs and sees a man.
"Hey get outta here!" He shouts and growls at him, pushing him out the back door. The man quickly runs away and jumps over the fence. He watches him and closes the door. He walks back upstairs and looks for Jacob.
"Where'd you go?" He asks.
"Are you okay?" He asks the older and walks over, looking at him.
"Yeah I'm fine.. hey. Why did you..?" He starts to talk and Jacob says
"The mood was killed... I'm sorry.." he says quietly and pouts. Kaede nods a little and says
"Well let's just cuddle and sleep.." he walks over to the bed followed by Jacob. He lays down and starts to fall asleep quickly.