Chapter three

"MeiXing you are free to leave the hospital now." Victor says and smiles brightly at her. She nods a little and says
"Thanks so much doctor lee. Also uhm.." she blushes and looks down. "Never mind." She says and quickly gets up, leaving her hospital room. She walks down the hall and goes into the elevator. Victor yawns a little and heads home. He gets home and falls asleep quickly.

The next day

Meixing goes back to school and keeps her head bowed. The bullies watch her closely and they get called down to the office throughout the day.
"..." she sighs and quickly hides in the hallway. A short strange girl walks over to her, holding a doll. She looks at Meixing and asks
"Are you Meixing?" Meixing nods and asks her in a hushed tone
"Who are you?" The girl gives her a mysterious smile.
"Me? Who am I? I'm Chiyoko. You can just call me Chio or yoko.." she says and holds up a doll that looks similar to one of the bullies. She freezes a little and Chiyoko walks closer, placing her hand on Meixing's face kissing her softly. Meixing keeps her lips in a line, not kissing her back.
"What are you doing here..? You don't look like a student..." Meixing says and looks at her. Chiyoko smirks a little and says
"Well I'm a witch. I make voodoo dolls like this one." She says and holds up the doll of the bully. Meixing looks at her and freezes a little, quietly asking
"D-Do they work..?" Chiyoko nods happily and grabs the dolls arm, lifting it up and dropping it. Meixing looks for the bully and Chiyoko drops it on the ground, stepping on it. She gasps as the bully falls onto the ground.
"Hey! Stop.." she says and grabs the doll. Meixing blushes a little and looks down at the doll.
"You can't do that.." she says shyly and quickly hides around the corner again with Chiyoko.
"Fine." The shorter says with a pout on her face and she snaps her fingers disappearing.

A few hours later

Victor gets up and hears loud moaning coming from Kaede and Jacob's room. He sighs and goes down to the kitchen making breakfast. He drinks his coffee and reads the morning paper.
"..." he then looks over at Kaede, who is just wearing light pink boxer briefs. He looks away and asks
"Could you guys be more quiet? I'm glad I don't have work today.." he glances up and looks at Kaede again, scanning his body. He notices scratches on his back, bite marks on his neck, and his lips were swollen. Jacob stumbles down the stairs a bit later, looking even more wrecked than Kaede. He had bruises, hickeys, and lots of other marks on his body. His bottom lip swollen and pink. Victor gets up and says
"I'm going out.." he finishes his coffee and sits down the paper. He starts to leave and Jacob frowns going to grab his wrist.
"Hey! We haven't seen much of you the past few days. Please don't go.." Jacob says in a sad whiny tone. Victor looks at him and says
"Why don't you just go have fun with your fox, eh? It's not like I saved you and found you!" He shouts with malice and jealousy in his voice. The words stabbed Jacob like knives covered in the most vile poison. His eyes tear up as Victor starts to leave. Kaede glares at the older and yells.
"You aren't allowed to talk to him like that!!" Victor chuckles and looks back at them.
"This is my house, but I've had the hospitality to let you stay here. So don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do in my house." He says in a harsh cold tone, walking out of the front door slamming it. The chandelier above head jingling at the slam. Kaede looks down at the now sobbing Jacob and hugs him tight.
"Aish.. it's fine." He says softly and showers the smaller in kisses.

Down the street

Honghui rushes through the streets of Kyoto, Japan. He's about to be late to his book signing. He runs into the small cafe apologizing to his fans a slight blush on his face. He bows a few times before sitting down.
"Hello everyone! I would like to thank you for all coming here. I'm sorry it took me so long. It's been a while since I've been here in Kyoto." He admits quietly and gets a whole bunch of coos and 'it's okay!' from fans. He starts to sign the romance novels that he wrote, yawning a little. He looks over and sees a guy ordering coffee, who just happened to catch his and some of his fans eyes. It was Victor simply ordering an iced americano. Honghui gets a bit distracted before a fan pulls his attention back to her. He signs her book and the line starts moving along slowly. Victor gets in the line a bit curiously about what is going on, and he also had a lot of time to waste before the day is over.

Thirty minutes later

Honghui looks up and sees Victor.
"Ah~ hello! Did you bring a book for me to sign or-?" He starts to ask and gets cut off by Victor.
"I will buy this one. My name is Victor Lee and you are?" He asks and looks at the front of the book.
"Honghui? Is that your real name or your pen name?" He asks curiously and the smaller responds.
"It's my real name. I'm not really creative enough to come up with a pen name." He admits softly and looks up at him with a bright smile. Victor looks down at Honghui and asks
"Would you like to have a coffee with me sometime?" Honghui blushes and nods rather quickly to the suggestion. "Of course! I would love to have coffee with you." He says and his face covers in a red blush. Victor smirks and winks, slipping the younger his card before leaving the establishment.