senpai

Even he could admit that the week had gone by pretty slow. Katsuki, who at first wasn't even sure was he was thinking, had been spending a lot of time with his... kouhai. It felt weird, calling her that. But, it was fine, Kirishima had told him, because (Y/n) called him her senpai. It was odd, and he wasn't used to it, but it wasn't unpleasant. She was a sweet girl, too. Though at first she was very shy and anxious, her cute little face along with how sweet she acted started to melt everyone's hearts. It didn't take long for her to be closely compared to Deku. Now, whether it was appropriate for Katsuki to be worried or not, well, he didn't know. However, he couldn't wait for next week, in fact he was itching for the weekend to pass. He was, despite himself, hoping that she'd come to him asking for even more than just training. He was smart, and she seemed to know that. Maybe she'd come to him for studying advice? Though, he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, she was a smart girl after all.

She was just lacking in strength, and that, in very simple terms, pissed Katsuki off.

He, like most of his classmates, had matured. He knew that people weren't just defined as strong if they had a powerful quirk. (Y/n) was one of those people to Katsuki. She was obviously strong, but her quirk held her at a huge disadvantage. She could be dangerous if she wanted to, though that cute face and attitude may have fooled everyone she'd met up until this point. He just couldn't wait, he wanted to see what Aizawa has been teaching her so far. Shinso had trained with the older Pro, Katsuki knew that, and the insomniac was a pretty powerful hero-in-training.

"You must really be looking forward to scarring your kouhai, Bakugou." Todoroki's voice suddenly pierces Katsuki's ears, causing him to sneer and give the Icy-Hot bastard a nasty look. Ever since he agreed to train with (Y/n) Todoroki has been on one, always making Katsuki pissed off. It was irritating, even for the rest of their class. Whenever they were around each other the air got unbearably tense, it was horribly uncomfortable.

"What do you want, Icy-Hot?"

Though Katsuki has matured plenty, he never really stopped calling Todoroki his less than friendly nickname. It had become uncomfortable not to, and while they were both one of the Big Three, that didn't mean they liked each other. They didn't need to like each other, they just had to put on a good show for the rest of the world, that was their job.

"That poor girl doesn't know what she's getting herself into, in fact I feel pretty bad for her." Todoroki started, looking down at Katsuki with bi-colored eyes that shone with animosity.
"The hell are you-"
"She's an innocent first year, our kouhai, so I wouldn't recommend catching unnecessary feelings. Though, you've never been one for following the rules, have you?"
Katsuki was quiet, his red eyes wide with shock.
"Basically what I'm saying is that you should leave her alone other than your little training sessions. She has to focus on school, and she can't afford to worry about what you think about her. Besides, you already said before that you didn't want to be followed around by a first year, remember."

Suddenly, it hit Katsuki.

Todoroki Shoto was threatening him.

"I don't know who you think you are, but my relationship with her isn't inappropriate. I'm her senpai, and I'm helping her." Katsuki said. Though he was trying to stay calm, Katsuki couldn't help but feel a little fired up. He felt offended, honestly. How could that bastard say something like that? (Y/n) was a smart girl, so Katsuki was sure that her grades wouldn't suffer at all. Still, he didn't want (Y/n) to push herself to exhaustion.
"I'm just saying-"