woke

The first thing she noticed as she woke up was the sound of a heart monitor. The faint sound of beeping invading her ears and making her want to throw a pillow over her head so she couldn't hear anything else. Why had she heard such a thing? (Y/n) pondered, forcing her eyes open. The second thing she noticed was the pain searing through her limbs. She could only guess, from those two things, that she was in a hospital. The only question was why.

Turning her head, (Y/n) saw both her teacher and aunt sitting in two uncomfortable-looking hospital chairs. She narrowed her eyes, seeing them just sitting there was a bit unnerving. Part of the reason (Y/n) adored her aunt was because there was never a dull moment when Emi was around. She was such a bright and happy person all of the time, seeing her dull like that was almost enough for (Y/n) to push herself back into a deep sleep. She realized then and there that she didn't want to know what had happened or what was going on. She could tell that it was nothing good and that bothered her to a ridiculous extent.

Slowly trying to sit up, (Y/n) looked down at her arms after feeling a shock of pain. They were both wrapped up in stark-white bandages. The sight of her arms making (Y/n) even more worried about what was happening. More than anything else, though, she didn't think that she had time to be spending in the hospital. She had the training to do, if she was stuck in this uncomfortable bed, she was going to be put even more behind her classmates.

Noticing that she was now awake, Aizawa was by her side, seemingly stuck between laying her back down and helping her sit up. Eventually, after thinking, the black-haired man helped his young student up, propping her against the tense pillows. He looked at her with an intense stare, one that spoke volumes. She knew, immediately, that something had seriously gone wrong. She couldn't remember anything, though.

"What... what happened? Why am I here," (Y/n) pauses, (E/c) irises scanning the room. She realizes that her aunt is asleep, palm pressed against her cheek as she snoozed off in the chair. (Y/n) was half glad for Emi being asleep. If she were awake, (Y/n) did not doubt that she'd be on her way to the land of headaches. She was surprised that Emi was even here, wasn't she somewhere doing hero work? (Y/n) was sure that her sensei had called the light-haired woman, that was her only real family, after all.

"You were attacked at your dorm. I'm going to warn you now, once the hospital lets the police know that you're awake, they're going to be down here asking you questions," he sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. "also, I sent Todoroki to let Nezu know about what happened, you being here, I mean. He probably let it slip to some of the other third-years. I'd prepare yourself if I were you."

(Y/n) would have laughed at her sensei's guilty expression if her bod didn't hurt as much as they did.

___

Standing outside of her hospital room, Aizawa narrowed his dark irises at the device in his hand. Ms. Joke had wanted a moment alone with (Y/n), which he understood. It was weird seeing the usually upbeat woman so dull and upset. It had never occurred to Aizawa that she was capable of not smiling, though she was being much quieter since she arrived at the hospital, so he wasn't about to complain by any means.

"Hey." A gruff voice rings out. Of course, it was none other than Bakugou Katsuki himself. The blonde had a pissed off expression on his face, reminding Aizawa of when he was a first-year. Aizawa understood why the teen was so frustrated. No one was willing to tell him anything because he wasn't (Y/n)'s family and he wasn't her teacher. The only two exceptions to the silence rule were Emi and Aizawa. Bakugou had tried to get himself some information, but being her senpai wasn't good enough, not now, anyway.