They hurt you during training

Green cinnamon roll:

You and Izuku had to fight in training and, well, you lost. He punched you in the stomach and you threw up for a hour, and now you're in infirmary, really pale and weak, eating and drinking every two minutes to reidratate you.

You're drinking when Izuku storms in.

«I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!»he exclaims sitting next to you.

You giggle. He's so cute.

«Don't worry. It's no big deal. I know I couldn't defeat you. I gave it my best.»you replay putting the class on the nearby bedside table.

«But I hurt you…»he murmurs looking at the ground.

You smile kindly. He's so pure. You hold his hand.

«Stop worrying. I'm fine. It's not the first time I throw up, you know.»you reassure him.

He smiles and squeezes your hand.

«I'm glad you're fine. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you.»he says with tears in the corner of his eyes.

«You could never lose me.»you replay.

He kisses you slowly.

«You kiss waaaaaay better than Recovery Girl.»you joke when he lets go.

He giggles.

«I hope so. Love you.»

«I love you more.»

And with that you two kiss again. He would punch himself to death if he hurt you again.

Explosion king:

You and Katsuki had to fight against each other. He is your boyfriend, but he's still Katsuki, and Katsuki is an aggressive bean, that's why you've got a lot of burns on your arms, legs and body and a new haircut, that you don't like at all.

You're in the infirmary when Katsuki comes in.

«You're weak.»he states leaning against the wall, far from you.

It may seems like he doesn't care, but he's deadly afraid of hurting you again, that's why he doesn't want to get closer to you.

«And you're a fucking psychopath! Thanks to you I won't be able to use my quirk for a lot of time!»you replay, quite angry.

«Next time try to fight better.»he simply says.

«You're fucking awful! You hurt me and don't even want to apologize! I thought you cared!»

You look at your burned arms with teary eyes. It's always ups and downs with him.

«I'm sorry…»he murmurs.

You're startled. He just apologized?! He sits next to you and holds your hand tight, still afraid he would hurt you again.

«I'm sorry I hurt you…»he repeats.

You smile and kiss him slowly.