Spaghetti

"So, I talked to him, but he just wouldn't listen. I cannot stand it. He knows I can't talk to him when he's like that," I said to Maude as I placed my head in my hands. "Uuuhhhgg," I groaned.

She chuckled. "Ah, come on, Scarlett. He probably did not mean it like that. You know how guys are. Perhaps you can hit on those guys in the corner. They seem cool?" Maude mentioned.

We sat in a restaurant called Luv-burger and it had this typical American style; red couches, white and black tiles, a jukebox. I came here every week, but the guys Maude mentioned were new.

I glanced over at them and felt the corner of my lips lift up. They looked pretty handsome. There was a total of three guys and two girls. One guy seemed fit, with short brown hair and a red shirt. I couldn't see his face- his back was towards me. The other guy had wavy black hair and blue eyes. Of course, I couldn't see from all the way over here if they were actually blue or more towards the color grey, but they were bright for sure.
His face was quite soft, almost feminine, though it wasn't round or full. He looked slender and muscular.

Next to him sat a girl with long, curly brown hair and pale skin. I must say that I've rarely seen a girl with curly hair and pale skin. Usually, people with curly dark hair had dark skin. Oh, those people were gorgeous.

This girl had bright red lips and a top that showed a lot of skin, and with that I mean a lot. I think she had cup E, for sure, but she looked beautiful. It wasn't slutty at all.

The guy next to her was a tough guy, with great muscles and broad shoulders. He had a sharp nose and small eyes, his hair blonde and wild. Wow. I did not want to fight him.

The other girl, sitting next to the guy with his back towards her and the opposite of the brunette, had straight blonde hair. She couldn't see more than that...

"And? What do you think?" Maude asked me, looking excited. "Handsome, huh? Especially the one with black hair!"

I dared to look again and met a pair of eyes from the guy with black hair. I felt my cheeks redden and looked back at Maude. "Shit, he looked our way. He doesn't seem like a kind man."

Maude giggled. "Maybe he is interested." She looked over her shoulder, meeting his eyes as well. She quickly looked back at me. "Okay, I get it. He didn't look too pleased."

"No, he didn't, and he is coming towards us now, Maude," I said with some fear. Why would he come to us?

Even though he had a pink sweater on with white Nikes, and no leather jacket or tattoos, he was still terrifying to look at.
It was his glare that made you feel very uncomfortable; I certainly didn't feel welcome to look at him again.

His friends looked at us as well, the brunette and the big guy with a smirk; the other guy and the blonde girl with a sad face.

I swallowed as he stood in front of us, oddly with a plate of spaghetti in his hand. God, he was beautiful.

"Anything you want to say to my friends or me? I am annoyed by the stares." His voice was thick but not low, and somewhat soothing and comfortable. Not that that mattered because his words weren't soothing or comfortable at all.

"We weren't staring, just glanced every now and then. What, isn't that allowed nowadays?"

Maude shot me a look, and I shrugged. "What?" I whispered.

The guy looked at me, not in the slightest amused. "You really want to argue about that with me?"

I thought about and nodded. "Why not? We have the right to glance. I don't see the problem?" I said, confused.

"You are the problem."

"Excuse me?" I laughed. "I am the problem? Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Well, you aren't leaving me alone."

"Just go away. I'm not in the mood for this," I said, annoyed.

"Good. Then I guess you don't want to argue about it anymore. Your loss," he said and turned the plate so that the content fell off.

I gave a yell as I got spaghetti all over me and got up. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed and pushed him hard.

He took a step back and smirked. "Guess something's wrong with you. You have spaghetti all over you. Oof, you smell."

I angered. "BECAUSE OF YOU, IDIOT!" I placed my hands on his chest to give him another push when he grabbed my wrists and twisted my arms so I was forced to bend my back and lean against him. "This... hurts!"

"Wonderful. Stop watching me and leave. I'm in no mood for this either." He let me go and walked away, leaving me standing there with spaghetti over me.