Tickling

I held my stomach as I laughed. "I can't believe she did that! Did you see her face?" I asked and looked at him before I closed the door, losing balance for a second. He laughed.

"Careful, red," Evan told me. "You're tipsy, for sure."

I snorted. "Am not." Ever since he saw me in my red bra, he's been calling me red. "YOU are tipsy."

"Sure," he chuckled. He put his hands in his jacket. "Wanna eat something?"

I hugged myself and looked at my phone. "It is 5.46 a.m. Can we eat somewhere?"

He nodded. "I know a great place. You like noodles?"

I gasped. "If I like noodles?! Yes, I like noodles!"

He laughed genuinely, throwing his pretty face back. "We need to get you sober."

I giggled and leaned against him, holding his arm. "Yes, please."

We walked towards the restaurant while people around us went to their work- or at least I assumed that. Right now, I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind to observe and draw conclusions. All I know is that the restaurant Evan brought me to was charming. There was an open kitchen, the scent of the spices filling the air. I hummed happily and sat down on a couch.

"I waannnnttttt... " I said. "Uhg..." I added when I stared at the menu. There were way too many letters for me to understand any recipe. "You can pick. I like spicy, but not too spicy, and rather vegetables than meat."

Evan laughed as he raised his hand. "You're a vegetarian?"

I shook my head and let my chin rest upon my hands. "No. I want to be a vegetarian, but I cannot say goodbye to some specific things, like hotdogs."

"Well, I am sure they have vegetarian hotdogs."

"They do? Oh," I said, dryly. "Guess I have been living by a weak excuse not to become a vegetarian then."

Evan laughed again and shook his head. "You're one of a kind, red. Do you have any hidden talents?"

I nodded, and with a mischievous smile, I said, "I do! I can sing opera."

Evan raised his eyebrows. "You do?"

"Yes, listen," I said, and screamed as loud as I could. I saw Evan and the waiters cover their ears. I burst into laughter, and Evan joined me quickly.

"You definitely cannot sing."

"Try! You should try it. Please? Pretty please?"

Evan snorted and yelled loudly. I clapped and laughed, my stomach hurting from the fact he actually tried it.

"You can hit a higher note than me!"

"Than I," Evan smiled.

"Ok," I mumbled, rolling my eyes before I tried hitting a higher note. Evan quickly covered my mouth with a big smile.

"Scarlett, shut up."

I giggled and bit his finger teasingly. It caused Evan to attack me, tickling me everywhere.

"No! No! Stop! Sto-aaahppp!" I screamed, laughing loudly.

"Having fun?"

Evan and I fell quiet, our laughter fading away. I laid on the couch with Evan on top of me, his hands on my waist. He got off of me and helped me up before we looked at the person interrupting our pleasure.

"Who are you?" I asked, frowning.

The girl in front of me was the same girl I had seen in the Luv-Burger, together with Noah, Evan, and some others. She was the girl with straight, blonde hair.

Right now, I didn't like her very much. Not because she was white- strangely, a lot of people thought I hated people because of their color, which isn't true- but because she was chewing gum with her mouth open, had her hand arrogantly on her hip, and looked at me as if I was the worst person on the planet.

"Who am I? Who are you? Evan, don't tell me you are cheating on me with a colored one?"

My eyebrows shot up. "EXCUSE YOU? Did you just call me a 'colored one'?"

Evan looked at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "She didn't mean it, red. It is just her way of identifying a person."

"Red?" She said at the same time I said, 'identifying?'.

"Trouble in paradise, little brother? You know what they say about tickling," Noah said, appearing with his girlfriend and some others. Evan looked at him, relieved.

"Layla thinks I'm cheating on her, but Scar and I just had some fun. Layla called Scar a 'colored one,' and now Scar is..." he looked over his shoulder at me, "angry."

"I am more than angry. I'm ready to fight. Fight me if you dare," I challenged her. She rolled her eyes.

"She stinks, Evan. Come on, let's go," Layla said with envy.

Noah smirked and sat down on the opposite couch of me. "Why, Layla? She can be fun, right, Scar?"

I groaned. There was a tone in the way he said my name, and it wasn't a pleasant one. He also didn't look too happy.

"Right," I muttered. "I just want noodles."

Evan finished his argument with Layla and decided to sit next to me. He brought an arm around my shoulder and winked. "No worries. You'll get noodles."

Even though his touch, his wink, and his words should have soothed me, it didn't.

Noah looked at me with a mood that told me I'd be dead within two hours, Layla looked as if she'd be the one burying me, and the other girl- I assume Noah's girlfriend- looked at me as if I should run as fast as I could.

"Well... this is cozy," I pointed out. The atmosphere got tense, and Noah leaned forward.

"Perhaps you should keep that pretty mouth of yours shut."

I crossed my arms and leaned forward as well. "Or what?"