Ch. 19: The Truth

Haruna

I hear the lunch bell ring and head to lunch.

I sit with Uraraka-san, Midoriya-chan, and Iida-chan.

"Hey Todoroki-san what were you looking at before class?" Uraraka-san asks out of curiosity .

"Oh... I guess it doesn't matter if I hide it anymore." I say.

I take off my locket and hand it to Uraraka-san.

She opens it and gasps.

"W-Why do you have pictures of them." Iida-chan asks.

"They were my best friends and my boyfriend..." I say.

" Why do you say 'were'" Uraraka-san asks.

"Oh... Um... Well... Yesterday O went to go see them since they were put in jail... As soon as I heard the lunch bell ring I ran out... I went to go see them... I asked the man who was at the entrance if I could... He told me... That they... Committed suicide... As soon as they got there... I heard it and I broke... It wasn't even the worst part... The guy said that it was a fucking good thing! That there isn't as many villains for the heroes to fight... when he said that... I wanted to kill him then and there. I didn't. I visited they're hideout... Memories is all that played in my head... I went to school soon after but... I couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried... I've never cried that much since I was a baby... I never really cried much when I was a baby... But... It hurt... Like someone was stabbing me in the heart... They all died... It's all my fucking fault... And now I'm never going to see them again and it's all my fault..." I say.

I feel tears roll down my face as I look down as cry.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I don't bother to look to see who it is.

I immediately hug them.

"Hey... It's ok... I'm here Haruna... It's ok..." Katsu says.

" Katsu... Kacchan... I don't think I can let go... I'm trying but it hurts so much... I can't... " I say.

"Hey... Hey... It's ok... It took me a while to let go too..." He says .

All of the sudden I feel myself shaking more than ever.

I feel memories go through my head.

I smile at them and soon I start giggling a bit.

The memories fade away and I continue to hug Katsu like my life depends on it.

I look up and Katsu.

"Thank you for cheering me up Kacchan... Katsu..." I say.

" Anytime. " he says.

I feel out hands brush across each other and I blush.

"I'll see you later..." I say.

He nods and I return to the others.

They all look at me weird.

"What?" I ask.

"You just... Called Bakugo Kacchan and Katsu... Hee hates it when I call him Kacchan so why does he let you!? " Izuku asks.I

I shrug my shoulders.

Before I know it, School is over.

I run up to Katsu.

"Hey um... Can I talk to you for a sec... Alone... In private please." I ask.

He nods.

We both go to the side of UA.

"Um... I just wanted to do something before I leave today." I say.

" Um... What is it? " he asks.

I quickly kiss him on the lips and say.

"Byeseeyoulater" I say as I blush.

I see Shoto by the gates and we both walk home together.

When we reach home I'm still blushing.

I hear Shoto ask me.

"Hey sis... Are you ok?"

I nod my head and say.

"Y-Yeah.... I'm great. Perfectly fine... I'm just gonna go to bed... Night." I say.

I go to my room and get ready for bed.

I realize what I feel for Katsu...

I love him.

Soon I fall asleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!