Ch. 22: The Set Up

Haruna
I drag everyone out but Shoto, Momo, Mineta is sick, and Katsu follows me.

I bring them to an empty classroom.

"Uh... Babe... Why'd you bring us all here?" Katsu asks.

" you see... I learned that my brother has a crush on Momo. I want to set them up. " I say.

"How are you gonna do that?" Kirishima asks.

"I have a plan... We all say we're going to hang out at the beach on Saturday. We all go but we slowly all leave somewhere else like a park. and leave the two of them alone. Someone will spy on them and see how it goes. If they end up together then... It worked and they can both thank all of us. I'm not taking all of the credit. I wouldn't normally do this but... I know how Momo makes Shoto feel. He seems happy with her... He smiles... Not like a 'I pity you' smile but a smile that's genuinely happy. She's special to him... He... shoto hasn't ever been this happy, hasn't smiled this much since... Our mom... Rei Todoroki... Was still in the house..." I say.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Katsu wipes it with his thumb.

I smile.

"I want Shoto to be happy. So in order to do that... This plan has to work." I say.

Everyone nods and agrees.

"Oh! Don't tell them or Mineta... I know he isn't good with keeping secrets. And... He'd be drooling everywhere about us girls... Sooooo. Yeah." I say.

Everyone nods.

We all leave the room and go to our next class.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Sorry its so short. Until next time. Plus Ultra!