Regeneration & Darkest Hour

A/N: Patch was skipped.

It was a couple days later. I was working on installing the dimension shifter device in my systems. I was underground, surrounded by wires and metal. The main core of my systems was underground to protect it from prying eyes.

It was literally the most valuable thing in the entire base.

It was also the most protected. Only I could access it. Well my hive could too if they were smaller.

I was listening to the chatter over the bond when Ratchet contacted me.

"Dreadwing wants to meet with us." He told me. "He specifically requested for you to be present."

"Then tell him he will have to wait a few minutes. I'm currently installing something into my compound's systems and if I pause during the process, it could cause irreparable harm to my systems. And I would rather not rebuild all of this from scratch."

"I will inform Dreadwing that we will be there soon. How long do you think it'll take?"

"Ten minutes. Give or take."

"Then I will tell him 15." He hung up the call.

I quickly finished up installing the device and checked to make sure it was installed properly before climbing out. I had installed the beacon in my suit to avoid losing it. I had designed the beacon so I would only ever need one as long as the one in my combat suit didn't get damaged.

Once I was at the very center of the compound, I typed a command in and the entire compound vanished. I activated the beacon and it was back. Everything was in the exact same place.

I nodded in satisfaction and Bridged to the Autobot base. Most of my hive was scouting for Energon, hence the idle chatter of a bored hive.

My stealth team was in the base however.

We headed to the coordinates as the 15 minute mark came up. My stealth team went through first and scattered into the mist.

Then we followed. I was in my battlemech, and the Autobots surrounded me and Optimus instinctively keeping the leaders safe.

"Drop your weapons." Bulkhead demanded.

"Hands where we can see them." Smoke added.

Dreadwing approached out of the mists.

"I am not here to fight. But to give you this." He gestured to the Forge of Solus Prime.

"The Forge of Solus Prime." It was Arcee's turn to state the obvious.

"Could be rigged to blow." Bulk said.

I had a feeling it wasn't.

"Dreadwing, what do you ask in return?" Optimus questioned.

"Only that you use it wisely. And for a place at Virus' compound if I survive this day." He replied.

"Do you know of the rules of my compound?" I asked him.

"Knockout has informed me, and Soundwave confirmed them."

"Then you are welcome to join me." He nodded to me.

"And, the Omega Keys?" Arcee asked.

"In Megatron's possession. Under heaviest guard." He replied.

"Scream did make a deal with the Cons." Bulk said.

My eyes narrowed under my visor.

"Why?" Optimus asked the seeker.

"A shadow of disgrace has been cast upon the Decepticons. It is a cause I no longer wish to be part of." He told us.