Chapter five

When I get inside I get another drink and sit down on the couch. People are playing truth or dare and some other stupid games. I'm some what tempted to go play some. I want to be somewhat normal. Things happened to my friends and I that hasn't happened to people nearly at all, unless if you count pretty little liars. I stare into my red Dixie cup and I start to wonder what am I even doing here. This isn't my setting at all. I'm the type of person who orders in while watching Netflix in my sweats. I then self-consciously look around. A few people were staring and some pervs where checking my boobs out. I quickly got out of the room and went outside to catch my breath.

Brandon is out there on his phone. "Hey." I say as I approach him slowly.

"Hey." He smiles. "Sorry I invited you here. I thought this was going to be fun"

"Isn't the worst thing that has happened." I laugh and instantly regret it as his face turns white. "Sorry."

"It's fine."

"So, uh want to ditch the party?" I ask.

His face lights up and a huge smile forms on his lips. "Hell yeah!" Yells.

"Where too?"

"Club duhhhh." He says

"This is going to be fun." I say a little to sarcastically, but deep down I know it's going to be very fun.

When we drive to this club the bouncer doesn't ask for a ID so thats probably why Brandon took me here. We sit at the bar and my eyes scan all the hundreds of bottles of liquor they have. The bartender comes are way and smiles at us.

"What would you like my lady." Brandon says smiling at me.

"Ummm, could I have martini?" I say.

"Yes ma'am." She says and walks away.

I get up and reach for Brandons arm. I pull him out to the dance floor. My body wanted to move to the beat, but Brandon was standing there awkwardly. I didn't know what to do with him so I put his hand on my waist and the other one on my upper waist and started swaying as a start. He looks confused, so I couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle. He looks up at me a smiles when he see's me laugh.

We chugged down our drinks, and we got a few more. Then a few more, until we were stumbling down drunk. I was laughing is hard I was about to piss my pants. While Brandon was making some jokes that I couldn't understand, but I was still cackling.

We went back out to dance and at this point I don't think we knew what we were doing or where this would lead, and we honestly didn't care. Our bodies slightly glided together as we danced. My back hitting his stomach. We both reeked of alcohol, but the stench went way farther than just us. When the song ended we stopped for a break. I took a drink and looked at Brandon. Who I find is already looking at me. His gazes down at my lips and back as my eyes as if he is asking for permission. I don't answer, but he went in anyways. Our lips collided together. His lips were warm and tasted like cherry from whatever he was drinking. My heart was pounding fast and I was too nervous for being drunk. I normally wouldn't care, but now I do. I gave him permission to slip his tongue in. Our tongues intertwined, and we couldn't breath but we didn't care. He pulled apart and back in a little as my head went up a smudge and our lips were brushing each others.