Chapter eight

Brandon's pov

As I'm walking out of the bathroom I spot Rowan, laying, unconscious. My hearts starts beating so fast I thought my heart was going to explode or come out of my chest. I run towards the body and start to shake her. Nothing happens. I pull my phone out and call 911.

The ambulance pulls into her driveway and comes to get her. They don't tell me anything and I just sit there next to her on the way to the hospital. My heart racing. Everything flashed before my eyes when I say her there on the ground. She is my life but she won't know that—doesn't know that.
When we get to the hospital Nikki was there. Her and Rowan are practically best friends and I know Rowan is her only friend. She freaks out when she sees her like this. She starts crying as they wheel her past to her room. I walk with them and one of the doctors tell her to wait in the waiting room. She nearly flips when they put their arm on her shoulder. I swear I could've seen her coming up with alternate ways to kill him within seconds.
"Sir could you wait in the lobby while we run some tests?"
"No I can not." I say sternly, clenching you jaw.
"Well then I'm going to take some blood and we will be back and in the meantime just wait till she wakes up."
"Kay."

I hold her hand tight and pray. I've never been religious but now I wish I was. I felt my hand move and I look up to see her eyes slowly open. Her beautiful brown eyes. They were glossy, but probably because she is about to cry.

"Brandon" She says as her voice trembles.

"Yes princess." I say softly, still holding her hand.

"What happened?"

"You passed out."

She didn't say anything after she just looked at me with her glossy eyes.

"Um, I'll go tells the doctors your awake." I say and walk away.

x

So this is gonna get very juicy. Be prepared. ;)
I'm on Christmas break and I'm just lazy so we'll see how much I update