First story

Jessica was walking with her friend, Leilani from High school to home, It was Jessica's birthday, she finally turned 16. Her birthday party is at a carnival, full with thrilled rides, and unique food and arcade games. Her family invited her friends over, she was happy to have her friends over. Jessica was getting ready for her birthday party today. Jessica and her parents went to pick up Lani, Rollie, Jun, Dominick and Necko to the carnival. Jessica looked back at the seat , a huge present from her mother got. She got confused and didn't say anything. She wonders if it was a Good Guy, that's her dream present. She's been obsessed with Chucky. She brushes it off and they finally arrived at the carnival. Her mother and grandmother set up the party while Jessica and her friends hung out at the rides. "Jeesh, Jess, I'm glad you invited us!" Her friends said while a big smile on there faces. "Welp,it's no biggy! Always nice to invite friends over at a party." Jessica smiled as well, feeling such joyment. They went on bunch of Rides and got hyped with food and all. Her mother shout, "Jessica! Time to open your presents!" Jessica heard her mother shouted, as she and her friends rushed up there and she has lots of gifts from her family and friends. She opens her friends and she got so many good guy stuff like, shirt, wrist watch, stickers, cups, blankets, lunch bags, and more. The last gift she hasn't opened was from her mother's. She looks at it and her heart started pounding.
"Open it, sweetie. I bet you'll love it!" Her mother said smiling. "Okay! I'll be much happier to find out what this is.." Jessica said smirked a bit. She opens it, as lucky as she knows. A good guy!