part 2

Jessica had a huge smile on her face and she huged her mother. "Thanks Mom!!! Aaahh!! I love you!!" She said smiling bright at her mother, "No problem! Why don't you open him up and see how he works?" Jessica nodded and she opened the box and took out the good guy. "Hi! I'm Jessica, what's your name?" She noticed she saw stiches on him, that still didn't bother her, The good guy looked up at her and said: "Hi, I'm Chucky! And I'm your friend to the end, hidey ho! Hahaha!" He smiled at her. Jessica smiled brightly at him as she hugged him while she was blushing full of joyness. Jessica carried Chucky and her and her friends went on more rides with Chucky. They had fun and all, the day was coming close to night, we got packed and ready to go home, Jessica dropped all her friends at their own house, and Leilani stayed the night with Jessica. Lani and Jess talked some scary stories while Jessica put Chucky on her lap, and Lani smiled "Hey Jess, have you heard about true story about the good guy?" Lani said looking at Jessica. "Whaa?? No?? Wuuut. What's it about?" Jessica said as she got confused and worried. "He's based off a possess doll called Robert the Doll." ((This is what Robert the Doll looks like btw if y'all haven't noticed!!))

" ((This is what Robert the Doll looks like btw if y'all haven't noticed!!))

Jessica got a bit concerned. "Well jeez, that's kinda cool! Uh, wh-where is he now?" "Locked up. Somewhere. Maybe at a museum." Lani said, it was getting really late and it was around 10 at night. "Hey! Want to watch the Halloween 2018?" Jessica asked Lani, "sure! I love that movie too. :P" "Okay! Let me find it in my room" Jessica took Chucky with her, she hugged Chucky as she started to wiggle her cattears a bit. She put Chucky on the bed as she tried to find the movie. From out of nowhere, something fell off the bed and it started to roll towards Jessica. It was toilet paper. Jess got confused why it rolled. She put it back on her dresser, and then she realized Chucky wasn't there. Her heart started to pound really hard, she almost had a heart attack. She heard a deep scary giggle, she thinks it could have been Chucky, she always thinks one day he was real, and started to have dirty minded, and start to think real dirty for him. Jessica heard that giggle from her closet, she slowly walked up to it, and opened it. Luckily, she didn't see nothing. From out of nowhere, Chucky was behind her as he slowly tapped her tail, laughing VERY loud as Jessica flinches. "!? Chucky!?" She looked at him as he was alive. "Hello there, birthday girl." He smiled up at her. Jessica blushed a bit looking down at him. "I'm..not sacred at all! Heh.." Jessica said while blushing down at him. "Yeah, you shouldn't be. I'm glad anyway." He looked around as he spotted a paper down and he realized he saw his face on it with bunch of hearts around him. He picked up the paper. "So....your obsessed with me?" He looked up at her concerned.