💜

Narrator pov

It was a sunny day with petals falling to the ground. There was one very big cherry blossom tree at the back of the school. There stood a small boy with black hair. He was wearing a baby blue sweater with ripped black skinny jeans. The little ravenette was currently waiting for someone, Jung Hoseok.

You see, when yoongi entered high school, he didn't have any friends, and it didn't help that he was a shy timid kid either. But then one miraculous day the person in front of his seat started to talk to him. He was very cheerful, kind, and caring. The type of person everyone wanted as a friend. They only started to chat and they got along well, then someone started to walk up to them.

"Hey hobi hyung who are you talking to?" a boy said, he was very tall, and when he smiled, his dimples(ILEAGALL~~~~) showed,
"Oh I'm just talking to my new friend yoongi!"Hoseok cheerfully said.

On the other hand yoongi was confused, he didn't know that they have already become friends, they only just met after all.

"Oh yoons, this is Namjoon, he is one of my friends"

"Um.. n-nice to meet you" yoongi said, and he mentally facepalmed for stuttering.

"Nice to meet you too!" the tall boy said.

After they started to chat more, and they invited yoongi to their table at lunch, well they basically begged him because yoongi usually sat by himself not wanting to bother people.

After his class, it was finally lunchtime.He was trying to find them, then he saw hoseok's hand waving in the air, signalling him to come to their table, so he did. It was very awkward for a while, but then they started to get along. Jin kept talking about how handsome he is, which was pretty funny. He even let out a little giggle, but then everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at yoongi, it was like time stopped for yoongi. Yoongi then unconsciously covered his mouth with his hands and started to blush.
"OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEEE"a certain boy with a boxy smile said.
Yoongi then started to blush harder and the others face lit up because of how cute their little friend is.
"Yah! I'm not cute!! I'm manly!" yoongi exclaimed.
Then when he said that, the whole table started to laugh, other people started to stare because of how loud they were. Yoongi started to get embarrassed and hid his face with his sleeves.
"Yeah sure, with how you act and look, your not "manly" at all" Jimin said while trying to keep in his laugh.
"Man I hate you guys" Yoongi said sarcastically.
"Well your stuck with us" Jin said jokingly
The boys continue to chat and eat their food, Jin literally shoving the food down his throat, and yoongi being the caring person he was, tried to tell him to slow down,
"Hey Jin hyung you should slow down, you are literally shoving the food down your throat and I don't want you to choke." a now concerned yoongi said.
Jungkook then spoke up with a blank look on his face "Its normal for him to do that, you don't have to worry"
And with that said yoongi was not concerned anymore, he let out a little chuckle because of how funny his hyung is.Then all of a sudden the lunch bell rang, so they had to say their goodbyes for now and head to class.

Yoongi went to class, and was quiet as usual, but then a certain bunny boy walled in class and yoongi's face lit up. 'Yay! I don't have to be alone' yoongi thought. Yoongi then walked over to JK and they immediately started to chat, 'this is the most I've ever talked' yoongi thought. The bell then rang, signaling them to go to their seats, then class began.

...............................
Yoongi pov

It was now the end of the day, and the others had to say their goodbyes. Some were driven home and others walked home. That included me and hoseok. We decided to walk home together because our houses are close by. When we were alone, I started to feel something funny in my stomach when I'm alone with hoseok. I started to panic 'no this can't be happening! I literally met him today what am I thinking?!?!?!?'
"Yoongi hyung are you okay?" a worried Hoseok said.
"Y-yeah I'm ok" I stuttered out.
'Jeez why did I stutter, he is going to be more worried about you now'. To my surprise he just said an "ok" and continued to walk home.