~Chapter 5~

As the whole entire living room was being used as a playful battlefield, only two were left on the floor as they were covered in nothing but food spread all over them. This has lead Gyro to have eye-to-eye contact with (Y/N). Gyro was right on top of (her/him/them), his hands placed on the floor between (her/his/their) head. Gyro took the time to stare at you. He was studying your looks and noticed that you're even more (beautiful/handsome/cute/etc) up close. You on the other hand would have never suspected that a nice and relaxing family gathering would end up turning into a school cafeteria showdown. Not only did your friends and their family's change of behavior surprised you, but on top of that, Gyro was right on top of you which made you develop butterflies in your stomach. You were only trying to take a closer glance at him earlier, and the next thing you knew, he was laying right on top of you. You intake his present and noticed how despite him looking average, he actually was a bit toned in the arms from what you can see even when his pink long sleeves were covering his arms. After what feels like hours observing and passing by, Gyro didn't realize the position he was in, but yet he felt so relaxed. He then decided to speak up.

Gyro: "U-um...we should get out of here." -Gyro insisted that they should crawl there way out of the dining room.-

     Once the two were finally able to make it out of that messy dinner hall, Gyro was the first to get up and instantly offered his hand to help you up.

Gyro: "May I offer you my hand?" -He said while smiling-

(Y/N): -You looked up at the tall chicken smiling down at you which you gladly accepted his offer.- "Thank you." -You said politely-

     Once the two were already standing as they brushed the leftover food off of them, everything felt a bit quiet for a while. The two were standing in front of each other as not one of them made a sound. After what nearly felt like an eternity, Gyro then cleared his throat and decided to speak up.

Gyro: "Um....So (Y/N)....would you like to sit on this coach with me?" -He said nervously-

(Y/N): "Sure, but um...-You hesitated for a bit but still decided to ask away.- Why didn't you move when we were laying on the floor?"

     What (Y/N) said nearly through Gyro off guard. He didn't expect (her/him/them) to question his action since (she's/he's/they're) normally quiet. With that being said, Gyro had no choice but to answer (her/his/their) question.

Gyro: "Well you see.....h-how d-do I e-explain?" -He stuttered while blushing.- "The t-thing is.....um...y-you....." -That's when Gyro redeemed himself and blurt it all out-. "(Y/N), from the moment I laid eyes on you, I've felt nothing but butterflies in my stomach. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to take you out sometime and get to know you more..."

     At this point, Gyro was unsure about what (Y/N) would have to say. However, the two of you were completely unaware that everyone else was watching from afar.

(Y/N): -You laughed softly and kissed his cheek gently.- "I'd like that. Where would you like to go?" -You asked while looking him in his dark colored eyes.-

     Not only did (Y/N) approved Gyro's affection towards (her/him/them), but (she/he/they) also kissed him too. This has made Gyro felt very stiff and a bit dumbfounded. Gyro then spoke up while still feeling mezmorized about the kiss.

Gyro: "How about the park?" -He said with his hands gently placed on his own cheeks to keep himself steady from that lovely kiss of yours.-

(Y/N): -You smiled softly- "Sure, I'll love to go to the park with you."

     Gyro then politely took a hold of your hand as the two decided to leave the McDuck's mansion. Once the close was clear, everyone else came out of the kitchen. The boys high fiving each other along with Webby squealing to herself.

Webby: "Ohhhh! I'm so happy for them! -She said while jumping in excitement-

Huey: "I can't believe that actually work!"

Dewey: "Yeah! Everything went so well too!"

Louie: "And they both look happy together too."

     While the kids were all celebrating with one another, Uncle Scrooge decided to speak up.

Scrooge McDuck: "Alright there lass! I see what you were all getting yourselves into. I'm proud to see you all being able to help out Gyro. Of course, you all destroyed the dining room. So you'll all be grounded for a week."

     Despite being grounded for a week, it was all worth it as everyone is looking forward to seeing a bright future for both Gyro and (Y/N).

~The End~