Month 7: You Dick !

-Lizzie's POV-

I sat in my living room waiting for Niall to turn up, I'd just come back from my X-Ray and the tumour hadn't come back so I was overjoyed to hear this news and I knew Niall would be too. The boys knew that we where dating since the wedding, they knew something was going on but they couldn't put their fingers on it apparently.

I got up and opened the patio doors and sat on the steps leading down into my garden. I was scrolling through twitter when I heard the door slam and I turned around, Niall stood there looking like a tomato.

"Ni, what's up now?" I asked standing up and walking up to him.

"Twitter, it's pissing me off so much!" He growled.

"Okay. Just chill out, sit down and calm down Ni." I said and he obeyed.

A few minutes later he was back to his normal self.

"Better?" I asked.

"Better." He replied.

"What on twitter got you so riled up babe?" I asked as he wrapped an arm around me.

"The hate over you, I can't stand seeing it." He sighed.

"I don't care about the hate, you know I don't." I looked up at him.

"I know, but something just snapped inside me seeing it, I don't know what came over me." He said messing with my short hair.

"Well y'know I've got something that will make you smile." I smirked. "The tumour hasn't come back."

"You messin' with me?" He smiled and I laughed.

"Why would I mess with ya?" I giggled.

"Cos your that type of girl, but your my type of girl." He smirked and kissed me.

He looked at his watched that was on the arm around me and looked wide eyed. "Shit.."

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot I gotta go meet Deo and Olly." He said. "Sorry babe, I'll be back in a few hours."

"It's fine." I said as he kissed me then rushed out the door but not forgetting a goodbye and an I love you as he did.

That boy.. I could make a list of reasons why I love him. I sat on the sofa texting the lads, we made a group chat when I wasn't with Niall so we could talk as a group instead of sending a text to one person then passing it on.

-Lizzeh: So bored, SOMEONE COME TO MINE! I HAVE NEWS, GOOD NEWS!-

-LEEYUM: 5 seconds :) x-

-Malik: Gimmie a few minutes to get there then :P x-

-Tommo: I'LL BE THERE IN 1 SECOND! :D x-

-Haz: Be right over love ;d x-

About 15 minutes later they all arrived and I told them which ended up as a massive pile up on me which also ended up us playing truth or dare because y'know we get bored easily.

"Lizzie, truth or dare?" Zayn asked.

"Dare." I smirked.

"Umm, I dare you to kiss Louis on the lips." He smirked.

"You dick !" I laughed.

"Hey, it's a dare ain't it?" He smirked.

"Can we just get this over with please?" Louis asked then I pecked his lips quickly then wiped my mouth.

"Happy?" I asked him as he wiped his mouth too.

"Um Hm!" He said still wiping his mouth.

"Imagine if Niall saw that?" Harry snickered.

"Saw what?" A voice said from the doorway.

Niall appeared from the shadows glaring at Louis.

"Nothing." Louis said.

"I saw it anyways.." Niall said sitting next to me and pulling me onto his lap. "She's mine Louis, you know that."

"You can blame Zayn!!" Louis said.

I was trying not to laugh at Louis who looked petrified at Niall.

"I'm just messin' wid ya Lou, I know it was a dare." Niall said and Louis gave a sigh of relief.

"You dick !" I smirked looking up at Niall.

"You said that before!" Zayn said.

"Do I give a shit?" I smirked looking at him.

"I don't know, do you?" He smirked.

"Fuck off Malik." I said causing Louis to laugh and put his hand in the air for a high-five.

"You can fuck off too Louis." I laughed as Niall placed his head on top of mine.

"I've missed this.. Just like old times." Liam smiled.

"Yeah.. Me too." I said kissing Niall's cheek.

"I think we all have." Louis said looking at me and Niall.

"Okay, now that Niall is officially over bloody big head, can I be the first to say: I FUCKING HATED HER!" Harry said.

"Who didn't?" Niall laughed.

"Everyone raise your had if you missed Nizzie!!" Louis said and everyone raised their hands even me and Niall.