Episode 35

Warning: Contains explicit scene/s. Please be advised.

Episode 35:

We ventured too deep, knowing the trap I laid for her.

I. R.

--

"Papasok pa ba tayo?" I asked Rosendale who's just lying on my lap. She was looking at me, her hand playing with my hair. Medyo mahaba na rin pala ang buhok ko na usually ay hindi lumalagpas ng balikat. "May afternoon class pa."

"I'm not in the mood," she muttered in a low voice. "I just want to be with you here. You're mine, do you know that?"

Napairap ako. I tried not to be affected too much with how she said those words or how her voice sounded possessive. "Walang nagtatanong."

"Echo," Bumangon siya at pumuwesto sa harap ko. She's not sitting on my lap but I was trapped between her legs. Her right hand touched my cheek, gliding her fingers on my jawline, then to my nape, like a gentle massage. Her eyes looked soft, but there's something else I can't pinpoint what. "Right now, I just, I don't want this to end."

"Sooner or later, we'd still go home, Rosendale." I told her, "It's not like things between us will end."

"I meant this moment." Inilapit niya pa lalo ang sarili sa akin. Her face buried on my neck like it's the most natural thing to do. Her lips touched my skin, just below the ear. It was warm, and I felt it coursing through my body like a damn virus. "I want to keep remembering this day you accepted me whole. I don't ever want this to pass just like a simple, ordinary day."

"Sigurado naman akong hindi mo makakalimutan ang araw na 'to." sagot ko. Hinagod ko ang buhok niya at naramdaman ko ang pag-relax ng kanyang katawan. Rosendale sat on my lap completely. Mas idinikit niya pa ang sarili sa akin. "And may journal ka, 'di ba?"

"Recently, all my journals became you." She was biting my skin a little bit, then replacing it with butterfly kisses. My other hand held her nape, not really bothering to stop her. I just feel like I don't have the right, like what she's doing was fine. "Everything I know started being influenced by you. Right now, there's nothing I want but to taint you back."

"Huh?" Inilayo ko siya nang bahagya sa akin para makita siya ng maayos. Her eyes was gazing through me unaffected, it's kinda making me annoyed. "Rosendale."

"Hm?" Natigilan ako nang ngumiti siya. Her other hand touched my collarbone, tracing it slowly that I unintentionally gulped. The way she looked at me, like there's nothing else but me, like I didn't have any choice but to let be succumbed, everything was suddenly making me nervous. "Don't you think you're being unfair?"

I averted my gaze away from her. Parang gusto kong tumakas, magtago, hanggang sa kumalma ako. My heart was beating hard that I was so aware she can feel it. Rosendale held my chin and made me face her. I clenched my fist when she placed her palm on my chest, pulling her body closer. I tried finding in me the resolve to push her hand away but my guts was telling me not to.

"Echo."

"Ano?"

"Hmm," She pecked me on my lips but it didn't ease the tension I was feeling. My veins were burning, automatically singing for her. I can't express it really well, pero ramdam ko na may nagbago sa atmosphere na namamagitan sa amin. "Forgive me, but right now, all I can think of is marking you completely, take an advance even if you try escaping in the middle."