Kakashi x Student! Reader. [REQUEST]

Requested By... Anonymous! But you will know who you are. ^^
Kakashi x Student! Reader.
Fluff.
'What's Wrong with me?'- Start of Lesson.
Begins with Kakashi's P.O.V.
-
A/n: Sorry there is a few P.O.V Changes, and I worry it's a bit out of character but I tried! I hope you like it!

Kakashi's P.O.V:

"Kakashi-Sensei! Why are you always reading that book, pay attention to us will ya'?" Naruto exclaims loudly, his face approximately about three centimetres away from my own. I sighed, closing the book cover gently before rubbing my head sheepishly.

"Heheh...Sorry about that. You see, there's this really interesting secret that's about to be revealed-"

"No offence Sensei, but I think that's the sixty-seventh time I've caught you reading that book this year" a dominate tone cuts him off.

"Ahh, (Y/n) how nice of you to join us" I chuckle nervously, giving (Y/n) a closed eye smile. The same, rosy blush dusted their cheeks and for a moment, I caught myself thinking about how adorable that was.

'Stop, Kakashi. What's wrong with you?'

However, no matter how many times I ask myself the same question the answer is still the same. No matter how many times I deny the claim. No matter how hard I try to repress these feelings for the sake of both mine and (Y/n)'s reputation; the answer is always the same.

I'm in love with them.

That smile, that is the equivalent to a candle in a dark world. Those orbs, that I could stare into for oblivion.

All the signs point to the same conclusion.

But I refuse to believe a single word of it.

I've never been the type to pay attention to these things, in fact I never paid attention to anything but rules in my younger years, but somehow (Y/n) always manages to lure these thoughts out of me.

'They truly are amazing, 
huh? The stone cold copy-cat ninja falling for his student. Never been heard of.'

(Y/n) sighed, running her hand through their hair frustratedly.

"I couldn't master it, I'm sorry sensei." Those dejected words, cut straight through the fibres of my heart. Their tone, everything. They should be happy. But I know that happiness is something I can't give. Another pain flares through my heart, but I ignore it. Like always.

I ruffled their hair gently.

"No need to worry (Y/n). You'll get it soon enough."

They grinned at my enthusiastically, and I caught -through my peripheral vision- Sakura's stare lingering longer than it should. But for some reason, I didn't find myself caring. All I could care about, was the angel in front of me.

"So, how about some ramen?"

"Sounds great!"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

I smiled up to him, whose features were moulded into his classic closed eye smile.

I've always loved that smile.

You can't see it perfectly (due to that mask which I am so desperate to remove and see the most likely beautiful face underneath) but, you can see the wrinkles present upon his upper face -due to his smile- which somehow brings an aura of attractiveness. In fact; everything Kakashi seemed to do brought an aura of attractiveness.

What can you say?

He was just extremely attractive.

But somehow, Kakashi always managed to be kind at the same time. He's gave hints, during your time with him, of the horrors of his past. Those secrets, he hides away behind a facade and lingering with sensations of self-hatred.

And I wanted it to stop.

The first time I felt these feelings, was the first time I saw Kakashi-sensei on that fateful day. You remembered the apprehension as his gloved hand steadily opened the door. The comical way the eraser fell upon his gravity-defying air and Naruto's obnoxious laughter in conjunction with Sakura's not so sincere apologies. But the main thing I can recall, is the first time I looked into his onyx eye. It was as if, time stopped. His eyes told stories (as silly as it sounds). I could stare into them for days on end, I could see almost everything about him right there and then. But the first question you asked?

'What's wrong with me?'

You knew falling in love with your sensei risked everything. Your sensei's reputation on the ninja world- you're reputation. Your sensei could even loose his job; yet you couldn't stop yourself. But it wasn't as if your sensei would feel the same way, he was strong and handsome. He could -theoretically- fall in love with any strong, beautiful kunoichi who would love him back and live a happy life. Why would he choose you? There were no pros. Just thousands of cons. Thousands of reasons not to.

"(Y/n), you okay? You've been staring for a while" Kakashi nonchalantly asks, and then you realised. You have been staring the whole time.

With a light blush of embarrassment dusting your cheeks, before you shook your head gently.

"No, I'm fine sensei" you reassured, before ducking underneath the bunting of the ramen shop.

3rd P.O.V:

"If you say so."

"Oh, Kakashi, (Y/n) how are you?"  Teuchi welcomes, his hand eagerly mixing a bowl of ingredients for his famous ramen.

"Oh, hello" Kakashi greets. Taking a seat upon a stool and removing his famous 'Icha Icha Paradise' novel from his pouch. You roll you eyes at the notion, but greet Teuchi kindly before scolding your sensei.

"You should not read that in public, is that why you wear a mask to hide it?" You question lightly. Your sensei quickly closes his cover and lightly smacks you around the head with the novel.

"As you said, we're in a public place. No need for that now" Your sensei scolds, before tucking his novel back in his pouch.

"But, if it makes you happy, I'll put it away."

You smile slightly at your sensei's kindness, before shaking your head.

"I was only teasing" you assure, before placing your order of (f/f) ramen. Kakashi follows after, ordering a plain miso ramen while ordering two cups of water. (F/f) (or plain if your prefer) as it was your favourite.

"You know, that jutsu I'm teaching you is a very powerful jutsu. I've never taught another student that jutsu before. Don't get upset over the fact it's simply taking time to master."

"...Then...Why are you teaching it me sensei?" You ask, confusion laced within your tone.

"Why? Because you matter."

Those words, although so simple and although spoken in such a casual manner set your heart alight. Roaring flames that ignited within your chest.

"I matter?"

Your sensei leans forward his face only inches away from your own.

"Yes. You do."

"My rival! I say five laps around the village. Remember, our score. I am one pony ahead, I am the almighty beast of the hidden leaf village!" Guy's loud tone interrupts you from your moment, causing you to jump on surprise. Kakashi holds back a chuckle, before rolling his eyes at his rival/friend.

"I've just ordered dinner. Maybe later."

"But with the power of youth-"

"Guy-Sensei, I think Lee is calling you" you chime as you pointed down the street towards the Hokage's tower.

"I'm coming Lee!" Guy calls, before sprinting down the street. You and Kakashi seem to a laugh, Kakashi chuckling at your antics before shaking his head.

"Just a normal day at the leaf village."

"Yeah."