My Life

Alex

Another lame excuse to go to the bathroom. Why do I let my friends hook me up with these weirdos. Every time that those boys see my face they make up an excuse to go to the bathroom. Why did I let myself believe that there was actually someone who loves me. I get up from the booth I was sitting in and head to the door. Once I'm home I take a nice long warm shower and go to bed.

My mom and dad died about two years ago in a restraunt.( sorry I'm not a very good speller) We were very close and I think about them every night. I haven't gotten a good sleep since they died. the good thing is that they were rich, like billion dollars rich. I got this type of credit card that has all the money I want on it so I never worry about keeping the money in order. If you know what I mean. My friends are the best friends you could ever ask for there like the friends you have but ten times better. The only thing that there ever wrong about is my love life. They have tried to take me to parties, they set me up on blind dates. I know that they are trying to help but now I have figured something out. There is no one in this world meant for me. I do have a crush though and that is David Bittner. he is the most hottest person I'm the whole world! Girls flock over him. I don't because I know that he will never notice me.....