Tears to my loved ones

Maddy was 20 years old when she finally got her Visa to study abroad. Everyone were happy but she felt some weight on her chest unbearable somehow her unconscious mind didn't want to risk it.

July 21st 2022. She walked into the embassy, nervous, she wished she was at her room but no, she had to face the fear. Her dream of studying abroad was almost came true. But she felt weird and every emotion she used to hid was suddenly burst out for some reason.

She walked away from embassy, she doesn't know how she felt. Her heart was empty. She had so many confusions. She saw her mom's worried look on her face. She said "Honey, how was the interview?". Maddy was hesitated at first but she pushed herself to answer "Mom, I passed. I'm going to study in US.". She saw her mom brighten up her face and become energetic. She started to call her friends who had been asking a lot. They talked and finally, Maddy and her mom ended up dining in at sushi place.

The day finally came. Maddy was at the airport with her parents but she only got to see her mom since the airport security were strict and didn't let the whole family inside the terminal. Maddy and two boys walked into the airport. Maddy looked outside from the window seat. Somehow, Maddy was hiding her tears at best. Maddy knew she never felt that way before. Maddy was always been a confident girl but that day, she felt humbled and low.