Summary and Snippet

Updates will happen every two weeks with a full chapter. The content will all be in ROUGH DRAFT format. If you want polished and more detail, better to wait! I'm shooting for the middle of November for new stuff!

And in case you missed it in V for Virgin!:

C for Cherry Summary: I've already had my sex 'cherry' popped. Now it's time for cherry popping on everything in my life. First time trying to have a baby? Fail. Not a good pop. The first time living with someone I'm in a romantic relationship with? Debatable.

Seth's cheating on me. Maybe.

Ethan's thinking about 'cheating' on both of us. I guess Ethan gets points for at least asking. I was supposed to pass on the question to Seth, but he was never around anymore.

We were breaking and it was my fault.

What the first chapter will look like possibly:

The tub of ice cream sat melting on the counter as I took another hefty bite. My fingertips were wet with the condensation coming off the cardboard.

I glared down at my baby bump. Third times the charm, I guess, but the minute I started showing Seth had almost completely withdrawn from me. Ethan was still in Europe, contemplating whether or not he wanted to fuck this couple that propositioned him. Seth was gone all the time, but sometimes he'd come in the middle of the night. He'd dart to the shower, but I could always smell the same lingering perfume on him. He wasn't cheating on Ethan with another man. Just me, with another girl... I was replaceable.

"It's all because of you," I whispered to my belly, but then bit my tongue. This had been my choice to carry for them. I wrapped my arms around my belly. "I'm sorry, little guy. I didn't realize how lonely this would make me."

---- let me know what you think!!

Also, I'll warn again when the time comes, but The Accident and Stages of Grief are going to be horribly sad chapters, possibly triggering. I don't want to give too much away, but please make note that this is not as happy-go-lucky as V for Virgin! was. This one started off as a planned plot and not a one-shot! lol!

Help me out: paypal.me/gossamersilverglow *hugs*

Additional Spoiler for C for Cherry!: Cassie makes a new friend named Jillian who Cassie nicknames 'Jilly-bean'. Jillian is a lesbian activist and they first meet at an LGBTQ+ rally/campus protest. They meet once again when Jillian goes to The Coffee Barn. Jillian will be a prominent character throughout the first half of the book!