The Food Table

A/N: Hey, everyone! I am so so so sorry for the long wait! I have been very busy and have been trying to keep up with school. I've been trying to keep up with all of your comments and I am very grateful for every single one of them! This is just a short little clip to hold you all over until I can finish writing the next chapter, I'm half way through the last scene in that chapter and then I just have to write the reactions!

"This is a disaster!" Peter yelled, sitting in a pile of Cheetos, ranch covering the side of his face.

After the table of food had come out, things had gotten a little...crazy. Now, while it was a gigantic pile of food, everyone was well aware of the high metabolisms of some of their team members. So, as soon as they got the chance, the people without the high metabolism, sprinted to the table, grabbing as much as possible before the table was demolished.

This had of course started a food fight and soon, they were all covered in snacks.

Now, Peter, was an innocent in all this. He had watched as his friends and family rushed to the table and started throwing hands, or should he say food? Peter had stayed out of the way, but...he was freaking hungry! So, what did Peter do? He snuck up to the table, his only intention was to grab an apple and be done with it.

Well, that plan fell through when a vegetable tray flew past him, ranch spraying the side of his face. They all stopped and looked towards the culprit; a scared looking Thor held the last of the broccoli a sheepish grin on his face.

Bucky and Tony looked at each other, looked at the pies in their hands and in synch threw the pies at Thor.

And that's how he ended up covered in food and watching as the others battled to the death.

Why was this his life? 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Once again thank you for all you comments, votes, and support!