Foreign Jail Scene

The scene shows a beat-up looking Peter, asleep on a man's arm, he jolts awake.

"Wait, I think this is right after I got hit by that train," Peter said, shaking his head at the memory.

"I think your right," Tony replied. 

"He does not look so good," Sam murmurs.

"He looks alive, that's all I care about," Tony mutters back.

Peter turns his head to see two men smiling at him.

"Hi!" the man exclaims.

"Where am I?" Peter asks softly.

"Municiple holding facility," the other answers chipperly.

"Definitely the Netherlands," Clint says, looking at Natasha.

She nods her head, "Best mission of my career."

"They say they found you unconscious at the trainyard?" the man first man with the hat asks. "Very dangerous."

"We gave you the shirt because you seemed a bit cold" the man to peter's left startled him.

"Thanks," Peter mumbled. "You guys are nice...you speak really good English"

"Welcome to the Netherlands," the three said in unison.

"Knew it," Both Natasha and Clint muttered under their breath at the same time.

"I'm in the Netherlands right now?"

"Yep."

Peter looked at them in shock before stumbling to get up, "Bye..."

He cried out in pain as he reached the bars. "Guard!"

"The guard is on a break, probably talking to his wife," the man with the hat smiles.

"Yeah, she's pregnant.

"Oh yeah?" another one of the men say.

The men make noises of excitement at that.

Peter breaks off the lock and the men look back at him as he walks out.

"Peter!" Tony jokingly scolds.

Peter stops at an open doorway to see the guard with his mask on. 

"Yeah...yeah...night monkey...yeah..." the man mutters into the phone as Peter runs off. "You guys okay?" the guard asks as one of the men close the door.

Sam and Wanda try to hold back their laughs at that.

The scene changes to show Peter outside, putting the orange shirt the men had given him on. He looked around in confusion as the animals bleated around him.

"Oh yeah this must have been right before Happy comes to pick him up, a little out of order their Author?" Sam says, looking to the ceiling.

"I forgot about this one," the author says simply.

"Uh, excuse me sir?" Peter asked a man. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"Yeah, take care."

"Everyone is so nice here," he said to himself. "Uh...okay...okay...pick up, pick up...hey, hey, hey, I messed up, I need uh, I need a ride. Where am I? Uh...where am I sir?"

"It's Bu (unintelligible rest of word) ..."

"Hold on, can you say that into there?"

"Hi, its Broek op Langedijk...yeah no problem."

"Thanks," Peter awkwardly laughed. "Did you get that?"

The scene goes black.

"I know our next vacation," Tony laughs.

A/N: Hello all, two-three more chapters left, also I freaking sprained my ankle.

Thanks for all the support btw!