Part three- The Gumm Gumms

(Warning!!!there is a mention of blood in this!!!)

Mystery ran through the forest while running he broke sticks, tiny branches and leaves, under his paws. Mystery stopped for a second to only hear something in the distance, Mystery thought he heard talking or a conversation going on so he approached with caution as he approached he heard someone or something mention something about 'the night eternal' Mystery looked completely baffled and slightly shocked, he has heard legends of the eternal night but he wasn't really sure if this conversation about the eternal night was really real, as Mystery tried to listen more until Mystery began to hear multiple footsteps approach, Mystery knew that he was caught for listening in, he wasn't going to get out of this unscathed so Mystery transformed into his Kitsune form and jumped right out from behind the bushes.

Gunmar aughed evilly as he summoned his sword "if this kitsune joins my army!!!I will be unstoppable!!!" Mystery growled slightly as he said "I don't belong to any army Troll!" He now immediately regretted this decision to show himself, he could've just headed back to the van but didn't, Gunmar did the first hit, Gunmar used his sword to hit Mystery, Mystery tried to avoid the hit as quickly as possible but he wasn't quick enough, Gunmar managed to cut mystery on the chest, Mystery started bleeding heavily, Mystery gasped slightly seeing how serious the injury was, he couldn't keep this up if he did he would end up dying at the hands of Gunmar, Mystery eventually saw an escape that would get him away from Gunmar so he took it right away, he ran as he kept bleeding out, some gumm gums chased after him but eventually lost track of Mystery when he got inside the sewers and hid there for a while, before Mystery went back into his dog disguise and went unconscious he heard footsteps coming close to him, this caught him off guard, he tried to look at where the footsteps came from but he only saw blurs, he passed out from blood loss afterwards...

Meanwhile back with Gunmar...

Gunmar heads back to the troll market in which he and his gumm gumms have taken over it for quite some time now, unknowingly someone is following them, as they arrive, the mysterious person finally decides to show themselves and greet Gunmar, the mysterious person is none other then Shiromori!!! she then said smirking evilly "you must be the evil lord of the DarkLands I have been told, Gunmar I presume?" Gunmar looked at this strange creature, he was half tempted to use his blade to make it apart of his army to see what it was capable of doing, Shiromori then started speaking again " I wish to offer a deal..., Help me destroy a kitsune and I'll help you destroy the trollhunter as well as free the Pale Lady" Gunmar finally responded with "it is a deal, do not break it..."

(Who discovers Mystery? Who knows we'll have to find this out in the next chapter...)