Nathan and Tabby

The girl was lying on the bed facing the wall. Watching the shadows playing across the wall. She was thinking of him again. It was him that always made her so warm in the middle of the night waking her with soft kisses to her throat. But it was all a dream. She wanted that touch. She wanted the touch of the man she loves. Every time she woke to the soft kisses to her throat, she felt the heat curling in her stomach. She didn't know what to do. She always felt the wetness between her legs pooling there wanting the release that she knew that he would be able to give her. But he wasn't here. She slowly moved her hand up the inside of her legs to lightly rub against her wetness. She could use her fingers inside of her. It would hurt too much. She was still a virgin. So she never really did get the release that she wanted.

"I need him too much," she whispered to herself turning onto her stomach and closing her eyes, "maybe, he'll notice me tomorrow."

The next day school the girl was looking through the halls as she got her stuff for her next class. What she didn't notice was the man standing behind her waiting for her to close her locker door. As she did the man moved up behind her forcing her against the locker his face pressed against her neck.

"Hello, Tabby Jones," He heard the hitch in her breath as he said this against her neck kissing it softly making her knees go weak, "are you okay?"

"Nathan," the touch of his lips on her neck was like those she dreamed but it was to real as if those other ones have been real to, "yes," she could barely keep herself standing as he grabbed her around the waist kissing her neck again.

The way he was holding her waist was making the heat appear in her stomach again and the wetness slipping down her legs she knew that this was going to happen. The way he held her she knew he was going to do something right there in the middle of the hall.

He moved against her back moving his hips against her butt. "Tabby do you like this. Me pressing against you, kissing your neck," he kissed her neck and received a shiver in response in return, "what else do you like me to do?"

"Nathan," she shivered against his hips the need building stronger. She shivered again as his lips touched her neck making her weak but she knew he had her. He wouldn't let her fall, "there is so much I want you to do."

He moved his knee in between her already weak knees to rub against her underwear making her moan softly, making the wetness so much more intense. She forgot she wore a skirt today. "Tabby you're already this wet. Is this how I make you every night when you dream of me playing with you?"

She stiffened. How did he know that? He continued to move his knee against her underwear making her moan softly. The wetness was already soaking her underwear making it flow down her legs. He knew how to make her want him. The way he was moving his leg against her underwear was erotic. She didn't know how much longer he was going to do this to her.

"Ahem," there was a cough behind them, "you two better get to class."

"Yes Mrs. Johnson," Nathan straightened Tabby's skirt and backed away holding her hand, "come on Tabby we're already late," He started to pull her along behind him almost making her fall.

"Nathan, what did you mean when you said all that," she asked him. Keeping up with him was hard because she was still dripping. She looked at his knee. It was wet as if he fell into a puddle was the front of his pants, she blushed.

"I was just asking, I don't know what I meant by it," He stopped and pulled her to him kissing her right in the middle of the empty hall way and whispered against her lips, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that."

Tabby's breath caught in her throat and she sighed against his lips. The touch of his lips against hers made her knees weak again making it where he had to support her, "Nathan, your all I want."