Back Home

I grew up in a smaller suburb outside of San Diego in a nice neighborhood. The houses were a pretty good size, but not mansions. It was a safe neighborhood where nobody would really worry about crime or anything like that. I came from a good family - my mom and dad were still married after 25 years being together and they taught me how to be a good person and not come off as a jerk to other people in life. Aside from them, I have a younger brother. I always got along alright with him, but we weren't incredibly close. We really had diverse interests and didn't spend that much time hanging out because we were into such different activities. I was pretty into sports, while he was into playing guitar and things like that.

After I graduated from high school, I went off to college at CSU Long Beach, so I was a few hours away from home. My parents had given me a fair amount of freedom as I progressed through high school. They kept interested in what I did and who my friends were, but my curfew kept getting pushed later and later until finally I didn't even have one. As a result, I didn't go totally crazy my first night on my own. I was a bit more responsible with things since I had already been used to that freedom. While at college, I started to drink a little, something I hadn't been into during high school at all. I got a little overboard at first, but after two years at Long Beach, I had mellowed considerably and was pretty much a social drinker at the many parties that went on. I slept with a few girls...not too many, but enough that I wasn't desperate for sex or anything. Overall, it was a good first two years of school.

While at school, I would come back to San Diego once or twice a semester to enjoy some home cooking and do some free laundry - a much needed change from college dorm life. It was pretty great being away from home with all the freedom it afforded, but I did miss those few things that you can only get at home.

Speaking of things you can only get at home...my younger brother had a few female friends that would come around our house from time to time as I was growing up and sometimes they'd be around when I would be back on a break or long weekend from Long Beach. My brother is two years younger than I am, so he didn't really start bringing girls around the house until he was in late middle school, which would have put me in early high school at the time.

At first, I wasn't really interested in his little friends. He would have pool parties in our back yard and invite a bunch of different guys and girls from his middle school classes. I wasn't really keen on the middle school girls at the time since I was in high school and was way too cool for those 'little kids.' But once we all got a little older and the same girls kept coming around, but now as high schoolers, I saw them in a different light.

Now that they were in high school, these girls had started to really mature and develop. Their legs got longer and smoother. Their faces started to get more definition and elegance. They really started filling out their swim suits. Their breasts went from budding little mounds to full fledged B cups in only a couple years. And speaking of swim suits...the bikinis they wore started to get smaller and skimpier as the years went on. They started out in middle school with one-piece suits or ugly tankinis or something like that. But by the time they were in the midst of high school, it seemed like there were more strings and ties than actual material!

That's really when I started to notice my brothers little girl friends. There were a few regulars who he kept hanging out with year after year. It seemed like he had pretty particular dating habits...there were certain ones who he would date, and others who were firmly in the friend zone. After he would break up with one, it was rare that she would still come around the house. He had a habit of getting into nasty fights over breakups. After the same ones kept showing up for years, I realized that those were the ones he wasn't going to try to date, and I'd probably keep seeing them for a few years to come. Not that those girls weren't good looking...they were just as sexy and gorgeous as the ones my brother wanted to date. Just for some reason they weren't his type. That was fine by me...it just meant they could keep coming by to be eye candy.