2.) Mocking (Tom Holland)

*SMUT* by emskizle_monkey (Tom Holland Imagines)

Tom brought me along with him to Montreal with Harrison, Sam, and Harry. I was excited because I got to be with Tom while he was filming for a new movie.

We walked onto the boy's new pad and it was really nice. It was very spacious and modern and it had more room so Tom and I could room together without being bothered by his brothers and Harrison.

Tom and I claimed the biggest bedroom one because we're a couple, two because Tom was the reason we were all here, and three because I was the only girl and needed that master bathroom.

I jumped onto the bed, tossing my bags to the side. Tom plops down beside me kiss my nose.

"You know we're not going to get as much privacy as we normally do, right?" I say, raising my eyebrows.

"I know, but those three are heavy sleepers so the night is ours." He grins. Tom placed his lips on mine, bringing me into a tender kiss.

Tom pushes my hands above my head pulling himself on top of me. Our lips lock in a passionate make out session. Tom's hands move down my body to the hem of shirt. His lips pepper my jawline, biting at the skin. I let out a small, quiet moan as his hands run up my shirt to grasp my breasts.

"C'mon baby, let's wait until later." I say breathless.

Tom growls. "Fine."

The day passed slowly. Tom and I watched some movies in the living room while Harry and Haz did a photo shoot in the forest while Sam made some cookies for us.

"Sam, this is wifey material." I say as I bite into the cookie.

"Thank you, (Y/N). At least someone likes my baking." Sam says.

"I don't understand why no one has cuffed you, Sam. I mean, these cookies are so goooodd." I groan, taking another bite.

Tom glares at me. "I can make better cookies."

"Try, Tom. Bet you can't!" I shout. 

"You're going to regret saying that!" He yells. He jumps off the couch and into the kitchen, a determined look on his face.

Tom starts to bake some chocolate chip cookies while I eat one more of Sam's. I whisper in Sam's ear, "Yours will probably be better."

Tom takes his cookies out of the oven and sets them down. I peer over the couch to see them cooling down on the rack on the counter. They don't look as good as Sam's, which makes me skeptical about trying them.

Once they've cooled down, Tom runs a cookie over to me and sits on the coffee table anxiously. I take a bite, afraid of what this might taste like. "Mmmm...." I groan.

Tom yelps with excitement. "So they're good?"  I nod. "Get me more..."

Sam looks at you in disbelief. "His are really better than mine?"

I offer him a piece. "Yup."

Sam takes a bite and his eyes widen. "Oh my god, these are delicious! Tom why don't you cook like this at home?!"  Tom hands me another cookie and says, "Because this is made for my love and I love (Y/N) a lot. I wanted to make something special for her."

I blush. "Aw, stop it."

Tom kisses some excess chocolate from the corner of my lips. "I love you."

Sam gags in the background. Tom yells, "Shut up!"

***

Sam, Harrison, and Harry went out for the night, leaving Tom and I all alone. We lay in our shared bed, cuddling as we watch Netflix. Halfway through the second episode, Tom shuts the laptop.