7.) Where's My Christmas Kiss? (Tom Holland)

By @calmholland on tumblr ❤️.

"wow, that looks so great!" you exclaimed to your niece, watching her generously decorate her sugar cookies with mostly red sugar. "what's all the red mean?" you ask her, bending down so you were closer to her level. she smiled, putting her finger through icing and then dousing it with the same amount of edible red sugar before holding it out for you. "red means love, i want all the love i feel on the cookie."

your heart doubled in size, leaning in to lick the icing off her finger, despite the amount of sugar that triggered your brain into screaming at you not to eat it. "well, i feel the love," you promised wrapping your arms around her waist and pulling her into you, giving her a big and wet kiss on her cheek, causing her to shriek and squirm away from you.

"hey, hey," a voice said, from above and behind you. you let go of your niece, letting her get back to her christmas cookie decorating, standing up straight to be met with the booming voice that was once above you.

"what can i do for you, mr. holland?" you teased, tugging on his apron - the one he'd been wearing all day to help bake the cookies. he pouted, ducking his head slightly.

"excuse me—where is my christmas kiss?" he asked, leaning in already to give you one.

"ah-ah," you said, turning your head away in time to give tom your cheek. "did you finish my cookies?"

tom groaned. "yes, the last batch are in the oven," he whined.

"hm, have you been a good boy this year?" you joked, giving him a once over. he shrugged.

"as good as you allow me to be, he joked back, giving you a wink, his hand sneaking past you and smacking you lightly on the ass, causing you to gasp and look around at both of your younger relatives getting along over edible glitter and royal icing.

"thomas stanley!" you scolded, laughing as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"what? no one's looking," he reasoned, smiling as his hands slid into your back pockets. "now, seriously, my kiss?"

you laughed, leaning into him. "only cause you've done such a good job with the kids."

"oh? enough for our own?"

"don't push it, holland."

he laughed loudly, leaning in and giving you a peck on the lips, then kissing you all over your face, not letting you pull away--despite the numerous ew's the kids shouted behind you.
*
A/N: hi y'all ❤️, i know i promised a second chapter yesterday but i had a dilemma that took up the rest of my night so here i am today! with this mini blurb thingy, which is very out of season but is still cute 🥰. if anyone has requests feel free to DM me!! i'll post some good ones tomorrow, even though it's extremely time consuming because of the tumblr update! but i hope y'all are doing well 💕!