Part one;one wrong move👣

Like most girls Emily's age,she loved to party,go out with boys,dress up and anything else a 15 year old girl would want to do! But emily,emily was different she loved going out and partying but the friends she had or said she had they weren't here,lemme just say they were pretend,BUT NEVER say that to emily but I know your thinking why not...you'll see eventually.

The next day.

"Morning mum" she shouted down the stairs to her mum making breakfast!
"Morning hunny ,we need to talk" she replied with a chilling tone of voice. Emily seemed hesitant because she knew something was wrong, because the last time her voice sounded like that we found out two of my sisters went out and got lost and we haven't seen them since.
Slowly my mum said "Hunny, sit down" so I sat down and when she said made me scared, she said" remember your two sisters,Jessica and Marie, the police said they could of found them but they need you too go by yourself because they never know what might happen if they go" I fell to the floor and was shook with horror and I had a bunch of thoughts running through my head what am I going to do? she slept on it.

last night was rough im still not sure what's going to happen but the police are coming at 11 and its 8 so I still have time to try and clear my head  before I say anything stupid , im good at that. Ok its one hour till the police come and im getting  really scared and I don't think im stet out to face the unknown not knowing what might happen or someone could kill me or....*knock,knock,knock* ohhhh shit there here! "mum" I shouted at the top of my lungs realising I was alone in the house because she went and got some milk ,because we hab ran out, but it was 11 and she left at nine...maybe im just over thinking all of this ok ok ok let me just go and phone my mum and see where she is at the moment...*knock,knock,knock* anyone home someone shouted .