Eleven

↫↫↫↫↫ 🌺 ↬↬↬↬↬

"Wait she did what!?" Seungmin shouted from Hyunjins bedroom. He stood from the bed in shock.

"Shh dont tell anyone. I just needed to get that off my chest." Hyunjin confessed, he sighed and layed back on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Wow, Y/n and Jisung. I never would have thought." Hyunjin threw his pillow at Seungmin and quickly jumped away from it, tripping over his own shoe, falling flat onto the ground

"Ow..." Seungmin stood back up rubbing his butt because it hurt from the fall.

"They aren't a thing, well from what y/n made it sound like.." Seungmin plopped down next to Hyunjin and sighed.

"I say go for her, you seem to like her alot and i cant remember the last time you ever showed any interest in anyone than I.N." Hyunjin sat up and laughed to that, but still lost.

"I.N. is the person I've ever been so close too, especially since we met in the orphanage." Seungmin put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know I know." Hyunjin got up and breathed in and out.

"Ill be alone with her tonight while all of you are at the party, we'll just see what happens then." He ran a hand through his hair and motioned Seungmin to follow him out of his room and into Felixs room where y/n was fast asleep.

"Shh dont wake her, she's so peaceful." Felix said, mesmerized by the sight of you sleeping. He was laying right next to you while you cuddled right beside him.

You both were watching Kdramas and you ended up falling asleep.

"Felix, do you like her?" Seungmin asked, curious because of the way Felix was always so clingy with you and from the way he was looking at you now.

"No, not in that way. But i do like having her close. She reminds me of Aly, you know, before they seperated us." Hyunjin smiled at that and sat in Felixs chair.

"Maybe we should let her sleep while we go prepare dinner." Hyunjin offered and the others agreed.

They left you sleeping, dreaming..

dreaming of him

"Your not good enough! Move!" He kicked you in your stomach making you fall back.

You whined in pain which only made him angrier.

"What did i say about noise!?" He kicked you again and again and again.

"No wonder you've been in and out of the system, your useless. You have no respect and act like a child." He spit down at you.

"I should have gone with the blonde, im sure she could do a better job than both you and my wife." He picked you up and pushed you against the wall, face leaning in towards yours.

He was so close that you were able to smell the alcohol in his breath.

"I should have left you where i found you, you whore!" He threw you hard on the ground, making you scrape against the ground, making a gash in your arm from the lifted tile.

"Next time, i expect more from you." And with that he left the room, locking you in it and never came back with food and water... for a full 4 days.

Luckily you had a bathroom.

↫↫↫↫↫ 🌺 ↬↬↬↬↬