Part 1

Mishti opened her cupboard and looked at her clothes.Her dearest sister Pari came inside.
Pari asked making a puppy face:Why are you staring at your clothes Mishti?
Mishti blushed:Veer called me.

Pari smiled.

Pari:Oh..so you are going for a date.

Mishti:I am confused what to wear.I want to wear something simple.
Pari:Even if you are in your simple look you look extremely beautiful.
Mishti blushed.
Pari:I will dress you up.
Mishti wore a salwar suit.Pari did simple make up for her.

Mishti met Veer.Mishti was blushing seeing Veer.
Veer was er senior in college.That time itself Veer had captured her heart.But she hid her feelings inside.Only when Veer and family came home with the proposal she realized with over excitement that Veer too loves her the same way.Her happiness had no bounds when her marriage got fixed with
Veer:Mishti...I know that what I am going to tell you will break your heart.I also feel really hurt inside.But I have to tell you this.Otherwise it will be like cheating you.
Mishti was stunned.She became nervous.
Mishti:What's the matter Veer?
Veer:I am sorry Mishti.I can't marry you.I love someone else.
Mishti thought that her world broke into pieces.
Veer:Mishti...
Her eyes were full of tears.
Mishti:Enough Veer.I don't want to hear anything else.
Veer:Mishti...don't you want to know the whole thing?
Mishti:No need,I know what you are going to say.Your parents forced you to marry me.

Veer:Mishti....
Mishti:Bye....
Mishti ran away tearfully.

Mishti cried out in her room.Pari came inside.
Pari:You came back so early.How was the date Mishti?
Suddenly Mishti hugged Pari and cried.
Pari was shocked:Mishti...
Mishti:Veer broke up with me.He does'nt love me Pari.e loves someone else.
Pari was shocked.
Mishti:Why it always happens with us?Why I am also jinxed like my mumma in love?My mumma lost my papa when her own best friend came in their life.Now I also lost my love because of another woman.
Pari's heart was pricked.Suddenly Mishti realized what she said blindly.The truth is that though Pari is her soul sister her mother Nandini became the reason of the failed marriage of Mishti's parents Mauli and Kunal.
Mishti:I am sorry Pari.Please forgive me.

Pari:No need of sorry Mishti.You said the truth.My mother hurt your mother a lot.But Mishti...your mother was not jinxed in love.She got the most loving husband later..Ishaan Uncle.Your Popsee.You will also get a loving husband like your Popsee.
Pari wiped her tears.
Pari:Don't cry for that Veer who does'nt love you.Understand?
They saw their grandmother Radhika at the door.Radhika who overheard their conversation was crying.
Mishti:Dadi...
Radhika hugged Mishti tearfully.

Suddenly Radhika wiped her tears.
Radhika:Like Pari told you,you should not cry for someone who does'nt love you.

Mishti nodded emotionally.
Pari's eyes became red.She thought:I will not leave that Veer.

Veer and Pari met each other.
Pari shouted at him:How dare you hurt my sister?How cruelly you broke up with her?
Veer:Trust me Pari.I did'nt want to hurt her.But my conscience did'nt allow me to cheat her.How can I pretend to love her when I love someone else?
Pari:Mishti is so nice that you would have fallen in love with her after marriage.
Veer:But my beloved is so sweet that I can never stop loving her.So I can't love Mishti at all.
Pari:Veer!
Suddenly Veer pulled Pari closer.He looked at her eyes painfully.
Veer:Why are you so nice Pari?Seeing your sweet bubbly nature only I fell in love with you.Your love made me love you more.You love your sister so much that knowing that Mishti loves me you sacrificed your love for her.You forced me to accept Mishti.So I agreed to marry Mishti for your happiness though my heart was paining.But seeing your selfless love for Mishti my love and respect for you has increased.
Pari looked at his eyes tearfully.

Pal.. do pal.. ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Is pyar ko hai sadiyan kaafi nahin
To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan
Ab door tujh se jana nahin..

Veer:But Pari...I am not a saint like you.I can't do this.
Veer cupped her face in his hand.
Veer:Look Pari.We love each other a lot.

Jo tu mera hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai..
Jo tu mera humdard hai

We will tell everything to Mishti.She will support our love for sure.Because she also loves you like you love her.
Suddenly Pari slapped Veer.
Pari:How could you think that without caring about Mishti's pain I will marry you and live happily with you?Mishti loves you.I can't marry the person my sister loves.I can never live peacefully with the person who broke my sister's heart.
Veer:I did'nt break Mishti's heart.I saved her from having a heart break.I never ever pretended to be love her or lie that I love her.I have loved only you Pari.