Part 2

Pari:Ruhaan...
Ruhaan:I can't believe that it's for you that Veer left Mishti.
I used to envy Mishti and you for the sisterhood you both share.Mishti considers you as her own sister though you are only her half sister.But you proved that you are only a half sister.Mishti trusts you though you are the daughter of the woman who spoiled her mom's life.But you broke her trust by having affair with her fiance.You are a characterless girl.
Pari was crying bitterly:No Ruhaan.

Veer lost his control and shouted:Stop it Ruhaan,I won't bear if you utter a word against Pari without knowing the truth.You know Pari since childhood.Still you are misunderstanding her?How can you badmouth her?
Ruhaan:Because she deserves it.
Veer:Before you blame her you listen to the truth.Pari and I were in a relationship since college days.

Ruhaan was shocked.
Pari wept:That time I did'nt know that Mishti too loves Veer.If I knew that I would not have got into a relationship with Veer.I never even thought if snatching my Mishti's happiness.
Veer:But then Pari came to know that Mishti loves Veer when Mishti revealed it to her.The moment she realized it she broke up with me.She forced me to marry Mishti.Even my parents wanted it.So I had to agree to marry Mishti.But I realized that I can't cheat myself and Mishti.That's why I broke my alliance with Mishti.Pari did not take advantage of the situation and get back to me.Instead she refused to accept me back as she did'nt want to hurt Mishti and marry me.This is the truth Ruhaan.
Ruhaan was shocked.
Ruhaan:I..I am sorry Pari.I am really ashamed of myself to misunderstand you and talk to you like this.I am really sorry.

Pari:No need of apology Ruhaan.Anyone in your position would misunderstand me.But please don't tell Mishti that the girl who was Veer's girl friend is I.She will hate me.I can't bear it.Please Ruhaan..please promise me.
Ruhaan felt sad seeing her tears:Ok.I will not tell Mishti.
Pari was relieved.
Ruhaan thought:One day Mishti might know the truth.I hope nothing can change the relationship of Mishti and Pari.

After 3 months...

Stage show...

Mishti was nervous.
Ruhaan:Mishti...relax.
Mishti:I am performing on stage after a long gap.So...will I be able to do it well?

Ruhaan cupped her face in his hands :Mishti...no need to be tensed.You will do it well.You practised it well.So relax.Be cool.
Mishti nodded.
Mishti:When I have a friend like you why should I be nervous?

They both smiled.

As the music was played Ruhaan and Mishti started swaying to music.Radhika and Pari who were sitting as audience were enjoying the dance.

Janam janam janam sath chalna yunhi
Qasam tumhe qasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan hon juda
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida..

While dancing unknowingly Ruhaan and Mishti got lost in each other.Each touch was giving goosebumps to each other.

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

Talab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye ada
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida(Dilwale)

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahanTu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahinJal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfaNa bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahiTu meri aarzoo main teri aashiquiTu meri shayari main teri mausiquiTalab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujheNason mein ...