First

You never knew you could get addicted to the way someone moved.

You had never ben an avid dancer; though music played an insanely important part in your life. It wasn't that you didn't enjoy watching people dance, and you could well understand their passion and joy, but your body never seemed to move as well to the beat as theirs did, and therefore, you stuck to celebrating the music in your head and heart rather than with your body. But not even you could deny the perfection of a dancer that was Jeon Jungkook.

You met him in a club on a particularly quiet saturday night when your girls had forced you out of your apartment and into the streets, all too soon drunk with the atmosphere and the few cocktails you had had.
When they proposed to visit a club, you didn't decline.
But as you expected, they lost themselves among the small crowd only shortly after you arrived, and it left you with a drink in your hand at the small bar watching the people enjoy themselves.

You were just about to turn around to ask for a refill when your eyes noticed an unfamiliar movement within the crowd; there was something about it that just caught your eye. The person in question was a tall, well-built young man with dark hair. You couldn't see his face, but when the people moved and allowed you to see him better, you quickly realized his movements were those of an experienced dancer, maybe professional even. There was a smoothness and elegance to it that rivaled that of everyone around him.

You couldn't take your eyes off him, even when he turned around and his glance met yours. For a few seconds, neither of you moved – though his body was still swaying to the beat – then his lips curled into a fine smile that lit up his dark-brown eyes.
He turned his back on you as if it was nothing, and a few seconds after you realized that he had glances drawn to him from all over the place. It was a given that he was unimpressed by yet another entranced human.

If someone had asked you what was so special about his dancing, you couldn't have told them. He didn't do anything extraordinary, but the way he shifted his body was so downright fascinating that you didn't stop watching him even after that. For a second, you contemplated walking up to him, but then you decided against it.
The barkeeper, with a knowing smile, plucked the empty glass from your fingers and replaced it with a new cocktail. "He's coming here every saturday, sometimes even friday", he mumbled just loud enough for you to hear. The way his eyes almost hungrily followed the young man's movements had you suspecting you weren't the only one interested in him, and after an innocent comment – "He's kind of hot, isn't he?" – the barkeeper confirmed your suspicion with a wide grin.
"He always leaves alone, though", he added quietly. "I think he only comes here for the music."
You nodded, eyes already back on the slim figure you simply couldn't turn away from.
"Have you ever talked to him?", you asked the barkeeper, a blonde handsome boy himself. He simply shrugged. "Not really", he replied. "He barely drinks, at least not to the extent of ever getting drunk. I got to know his name, though."
You raised an eyebrow in interest. "Enlighten me?"
The barkeeper enjoyed his power over you for a few seconds before he chuckled. "Jungkook. His name is Jeon Jungkook."

Even after you had left the club, the name didn't leave your mind. For the whole week, you found yourself wondering about the young man, and finally admitted to yourself that you fell for him by simply watching him dance.
Thus, you decided to return to the club the next saturday – just to confirm if the barkeeper had been right, of course, at least that is what you now tell yourself before you slip through the heavy curtains that hinder the loud music from spilling onto the street.

The barkeeper is right. There is Jeon Jungkook, almost flawlessly working his body to the music. You move towards the bar, greeted with the cheeky smile of the barkeeper you already know. You order a Cosmopolitan and after a few minutes, he hands it to you before he rests his elbows on the counter and watches with you as Jungkook rolls his hips to the beat, seemingly lost in his world.
"You're the first to actually come back", the blonde next to you finally speaks up, eyeing you from the side.
You frown and lower your drink. "The first what?"
The barkeeper shrugs and straightens his back again, receiving a glass from a customer and thanking him with a short nod and a smile. "I've been working here for a few months now", he says. "Every once in a while, someone like you will show up – completely fascinated, almost intoxicated by him." He nods towards Jungkook. "Not like me, or all the other girls. On a deeper level, I mean."
He starts cleaning he glass he just received and reaches for a towel afterwards. "But you're the first of them to actually come a second time just to look at him."
"How would you know I came only because of him?" You try to keep your voice steady, but your irritation surely shows in your eyes. The young man shrugs with an apologetic smile.
"I know from the way you're looking at him", he hums, and when you feel a blush rising to your cheeks, he laughs quietly. "Don't worry. I don't think anyone else is paying attention."