Third

"Wow, that's... intense."

Kiha frowns while he takes a sip of his hellish black double espresso. Despite the softness of the criticism and worry in his words after you just told him about your relationship with Jungkook, they hit you hard and you attempt to sip on your latte. Instead, your teeth are gnawing on the paper rim of the cup, head spinning with what the young man just said.
Kiha notices and lowers his cup with a sigh. "You know I'm not telling you it's all bad", he hums warmly. "If the two of you love each other, that's the only thing you need to know. Just..." He fumbles around with his fingers, and the way his posture suddenly seems reserved makes you think he probably has his experiences and only wants the best for you.
"Be careful, okay? Love can burn you, too."
The uncomfortable lump in your throat vanishes and a smile forms on your face. "I'll be careful."
Kiha nods, but before he can say anything else, his phone vibrates on the desk and he inches it towards him with a flick of his finger. "It's Joon", he comments, ending the call with a quick tap on the red button. "I think he's waiting for me outside."
You pull your jacket from the backrest of your chair. "Let's go then", you say. Kiha looks up. "Is it okay?"
You chuckle. "Sure. We don't want to leave you boyfriend waiting, right?"
The blonde doesn't seem convinced, but he gives you a grateful smile. "Okay."

When you leave the mall you met up at, Kiha immediately walks towards a tall young man with dark blonde hair. He's wearing black glasses and a dark grey, long coat over a light beige turtleneck pullover. Kiha's boyfriend is taller than even Jungkook, and Kiha has to stretch to reach his lips for a quick kiss.
"This is my friend", he then turns to introduce you. Namjoon's, as his full name is, dark eyes rest on your figure as you shortly bow. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N", you say, and after a second, his lips form a reserved smile. "Nice to meet you." You can see how he rests his hand in Kiha's back and from the way the barkeeper leans against the taller man, you figure Namjoon is the jealous type. It almost makes you chuckle, but you hide it with another short bow.
"I think I should get going as well", you mumble. "My boyfriend is waiting for me."
Namjoon's straight expression softens a bit when you mention you're in a relationship. "It was nice to meet you", he now says with a short nod towards you. "Get home safely."
Kiha rips his back from his boyfriend's touch and gives you a hug. "Be careful", he says, worry still lacing his voice. "And, as I told you... Don't get into something you don't want to get into."
Namjoon watches quietly as you hug your friend back and agree to keep him updated, then the two vanish in the crowd and you make your way to the subway.

"Welcome home." Jungkook is lazily leaning against the doorframe of his apartment when the elevator doors open in front of you, greeting you with a smile. He's in his usual grey sweatpants and a black, loose tshirt; it's his day off from practice and as it seems, he's making the most of it.
His lips are chaste against yours when he greets you. He smells like laundry detergent, warm milk with honey and Jungkook, and you nuzzle your face into his neck when he hugs you. "Hey love", he mumbles and presses his lips onto your head before he pulls you inside and closes the door.
"Did you have fun?" Jungkook is leaning against the kitchen counter, propped up on his hands, and watches you change into something more comfortable that you pull out of your bag. "It was nice", you reply, unsure about what else to say, and your boyfriend frowns.
"Did something happen?", he asks, reading your mind all too easily, and you sigh while you pull your hair out of your oversized sweater and put it up into a high ponytail.
"Nothing", you murmur, stepping up to him. He pulls you to his chest, wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on your head. His hum runs through your bones. "Just something Kiha said."
"Kiha?", he repeats. "What was it about?"

You take a tiny step back to be able to look at his face. He seems confused and worried, and it makes your heart clench.
"Just something about..." For a second, you contemplate lying, but decide against it. You and Jungkook have always been honest to each other.
"He seemed a little worried how obsessed we are with each other, frankly", you finally press with a weak smile. A small shock wave runs through Jungkook's body, but he doesn't let go of you and there's no sign of anger in his face. Instead, he locks his hands behind your back. "I see."
There's anxious silence for a while, only interrupted by your panicking heart, and then Jungkook sighs and pecks your forehead. "Don't worry", he mumbles. "I'm not mad."
A huge boulder falls from your shoulders, but you still look up to Jungkook to confirm he's being honest. "What are you thinking?"
He smiles. "Nothing. Or actually..." There's a short pause, then his shoulders relax. "I've been thinking the same thing as Kiha... A few times." He hesitates. "Not that it's a bad thing. I love you, and I wouldn't change this for anything." His thumb teases against your cheek, making you lean into his palm, and his expression softens. "But he's right when he says it's a bit worrying how quickly we're falling. Don't you think?"