Part 2

(Zach POV)

"Y/N!" I shouted and followed her.
"Zach I said leave me alone!" She yelled and slammed her door. I knocked on the door put my ear up against it.
"Ok I'll see you soon," I heard Y/N say.
"Y/N?" I question and knocked on the door.
"What Zach?" Y/N said.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yes Zach I'm fine," She lied.
"Y/N I'm sorry for asking that, I went to far," I admitted. The door opened and I was staring down at her. She smiled and I hugged her. She hugged back and there was a knock on the door downstairs.
"That's Joey..." Y/N said stepping away from the hug.
"Do you want me to leave?" I joked and she hit my chest.
"No,idiot just don't start anything," She said and went downstairs to open the door.
"Hi," She said letting Joey in. They hugged and Joey pecked her lips. I was sitting on the couch. They stepped into the living room and Joey looked at me.
"What is he doing here?" Joey asked.
"Our parents got engaged and we are stuck together," I said and Joey looked at Y/N.
"Is this true?" Joey asked.
"Yes," Y/N said.
"Yeah right, Zach has been in love with you for over a year!" Joey shouted.
"Dude?!" I freaked.
"He what!" Y/N yelled.
"Zach is he lying?" Y/N asked.
"No..." I sighed.
"Tell her Zach," Joey said and Y/N was standing in front of me with her arms crossed.
"Ok I do love you Y/N, and I paid Joey to be with you," I admitted.
"You did what?! Why?!" She shouted.
"I didn't want hurt Katie..." I sighed.
"You broke up with her yesterday but you didn't want to hurt her over a year ago!" Y/N shouted.
"Y/N calm down," Joey said and put his hands on his shoulder.
"Joey don't," She demanded and Joey backed away.
"Why would you take the money?!" She shouted at Joey.
"Babe I'm sorry," Joey said and she slapped him.
"Don't fucking babe me," She yelled and started tearing up.
"Both of you just Fucking leave!" Y/N yelled and I followed Joey out.
"I'll be back tonight," I said and Y/N didn't react. I locked the door behind us and Joey walked to his car.
"Why the fuck did you do that!" I yelled and went over to Joey.
"You were trying to take her from me," Joey said.
"That was the plan, I'd pay you till I was ready to be with her," I said and Joey rolled his eyes.
"I actually cared for that girl, she's not a fucking toy you can't just come in and take her from the only thing she had when her mom was going through hell," Joey yelled and pushed me to the ground.
"Go to fucking hell Zach, Y/N will never trust me again because of you," Joey yelled before getting into his car driving away. I sat in the grass for a couple hours thinking. I was laying down, looking at the stars when she layed next to me.
"Y/N?" I said with a slight smile.
"I heard what Joey said," Y/N said.
"Y/N I'm really sorry, It was wrong of me to pay Joey to date you, but he really loves you more than me," I said and Y/N rolled over ontop of me.
"He was a good shoulder to cry on about you and a great friend to go to when My Mom was going through everything," Y/N said and layed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and she looked up at me again.
"Zach I talked to him again after he left," Y/N started. "And we ended things, we agreed to be friends," She said and I kissed her head.
"That's good to know, but you know we can't," Zach said.
"I know, but we'll make these next to week last," Y/N said and connected our lips. I kissed back and we went back in the house. We went up to her room and cuddled until we fell asleep.