Part 16

(Later that night)
I was sitting in my room trying to distract myself, but it wasn't working. I had no one to go to. I found myself scrolling through pictures of Zach and I. I looked down at my stomach and sighed.
"Will this really fix anything?" I said to myself and my phone started ringing. It was Zach... I picked it up immediately.
"Zach?" I answered.
"Hey..." He said with a sniffle.
"Zach, have you been crying?" I asked.
"No, I've been pouring fucking water down my face," Zach said and giggle slightly.
"Zach, Im really sorry," I said.
"Stop saying that," Zach said kinda annoyed.
"But it's true, I am," I said.
"I know you are, and if you want to get the abortion...you can," Zach said and I smiled slightly.
"Zach, I just think, we're to young," I said and he chuckled.
"You're right, we are that's why, Im gonna be ok," Zach said and I smiled.
"Ok, next week in my scheduled appointment, if you want to come?" I said.
"Sure," Zach said with a slight sigh.
"Also, when are you coming back? I miss holding you," Zach said and I giggled.
"Soon, hopefully," I said and there was a knock on my door.
"I gotta go, but I'll call you later," I said and hung up.
"Come in," I shouted and My mom walked in.
"You seem alittle better," she said and sat next to me.
"I talked to Zach, and he's ok with it," I said and My mom sighed in relief.
"That's good,now get some sleep," My mom demanded and I smiled.
"Ok I will," I said and she got up and left after shutting off my light. Its good to know Zach and I are on the same page, but what do I tell Alli and Joey?